Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo to everyone from upstate New York.

I'm new to the tracker scene and hope to participate and learn while I'm here.

Thanks for letting me join the community!
    JB
    Proudly enjoying TDy|IPT|BCG|CGD|CBT|BTN|MyA

Comment

• Hello all im new here ! Im Glad to be here , wow so many trackers i didn't know about :D

Comment

• Hi guys, I'm Vadim from Russia. Insanely happy that joined the TI community. I hope that I can open up many new resources, and hope that I can reciprocate.
        I think will be fun. ^_^

Comment

• Hi everyone! I'm Antonio from Italy! I really like videogames and PC! I like metal and rock music.....
          Favourite videogames: Mafia II, Assassin's Creed II, Uncharted , inFamous

Comment

• Hi all i am kosmiN from Romania.

Comment

• Hi everyone! I'm twenty-something-yo dude from Helsinki. I initially registered here from a moment of thought tempted by the idea of getting CHDbits invite, as I've been long familiar with CHD releases. Although having used p2p with different networks and clients many years, as I browsed around for a while in here I realized theres a lot of stuff I don't know.

Over the years I have hogged a relatively wide collection of music on my computer, but recently I've been more into HD movies and documentaries. I mostly like classical music and jazz ranging from the very earliest recordings. But there's a long list of artists I enjoy from pop to pretty much everything else, some of my present day favorites being Chris Botti, Sting, Sade and so on. Talking about early jazz and going into gaming I have to say the biggest inspiration was perhaps the original Mafia on pc which was a huge deal for me. Some of my other all time favorites are Fallout 2&3, Colonization, Baldur's Gate I&II, Halo, Crysis and many more.
              Last edited by TB_Mnstr; October 29, 2010, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Hello everyone, it's great to see a flourishing community that i am now a part of.

Keep on torrenting.

Comment

• A big cheers to you all, and a huge thank you to the staff for this wonderful site! Initially, I registered here as a means to get hold of a BitMe invite. I hear they are very hard to come by these days. Fact of the matter is that I love learning new things, and where better place to go than BitMe - the torrent-tracker dedicated to brain food. I've spent many hours just looking around at this website now, and there's been a lot to read, but then again I'm sure it will be worth it. I'm off to bed now, so I'll see you guys later! Take care.

Comment

• Hello everyone!! What nice site this is, great community and support. Will really enjoy my stay here.

My favorite thing to do is read novels, play games, chat with friend and practice sports

Comment

• I'm so glade to see you guys!
                      I think this site is very nice place to communicate the torrent info.

I really enjoy the music, movie or something good illustrations.
                      I'm so exciting cuz, now I can chat with you guys!

thanks! :)
                      Last edited by Eruption; October 30, 2010, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Hello peeps

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! Pretty sure you will enjoy your stay here!! :)

Comment

• Hey guys!! Thanks for the accept, I'm looking forward on getting to know you guys around the community. Hit me up if you would like to play some games sometime (starcraft 2 ftw).

Comment

• Hi all! Nice to join this community! :D

Comment

• What's up everybody?! Glad I could be apart of this community and hopefully I find some interesting people here.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm new here but hope to be a good member.
                                Thanks for letting me in and best regards to all of You who is taking care of this forum and people like me :)

Comment

Working...
                                X