Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone... I'm Phanzer... Thanks for letting me be part of this awesome forum and community... thanks again.

Comment

• Hi everyone, im from Las Vegas ,glad to be here and thanks .

Comment

• Hiiiiiiii everyone, I'm from Finland.

Cheers.

Comment

• BigD here. Nice to meet you and a big thanks Jameo for repping me in. Out of the lounge and off the couch. Now I just need my kids to show me what the heck I'm doing.

Comment

• Hi everyone from Belarus! I want to thank shadowbuild for checking my "introduction" (already accepted) and giving me a green signal :] props!

Comment

• Hi everyone. I'm so happy to meet you all.
              And I thank Jameo to help and correct me everything kindly even i was fault many things with weak English.
              Have a nice day all~~ :):)

Comment

• hi there, brand new in here check out my introduction ;)

Comment

• Hi all, this is Devon from Miami!! :) happy sharing

Comment

• An extra special thanks for JayBlaze repping me in

Comment

• Originally posted by jcameron103 View Post
                      An extra special thanks for JayBlaze repping me in
                      Is your first name James?

Comment

• Hello everyone,I come from china,and I am very happy to join in Torrent-Invites.I'd like to make new friends here.

Comment

• Hi every one I'm Slayer I would like to say thank you to Jameo for reping me into the fourms

Comment

• zecardoso65 from Portugal

Hello everybody, I'm zecardoso65 from Portugal and I'm glad to be part of this awsome community.
                            Thanks

Comment

• hi im quarry22 from holland and i joined like 1 hour ago and i already like this site very much :P

Comment

• Hello everyone.

I'm Simon, from the UK. I've been living here, in the exact same place, for the 21 years I've been on this planet.

I like finding various music samples, on torrent sites and using them to create music. So far I've never put a track out there because I'm not very good at it :) But with a little more practise and some fresh new samples, I'm sure I'll release one someday. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X