Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

I'm new here. Nice to meet you :D

Comment

• Hi

Hi everybody i just passed the introduction.
      hope to get to know you all

Comment

• Hello. I'm from Belgium and very happy too being here is this community.

Comment

• Hi there people, I'm glad to be a part of this community. I've been a p2p lover for as long as I can remember. I still have a lot to learn so bear with me.

Comment

• What it DO!!! Happy to be welcomed and know I passed the "test". Guess this makes me class of October 2010 lol. I'm looking forward to the new community!!!

Comment

• Hi everyone, i'm from southern delaware, US, am a Ravens fan and still in school. I look forward to meeting some of you on IRC in the near future!

Comment

• Hello! :) Im Martin from Sweden and i think i love this forum :love:

Comment

• Hey,guys.I'm a newbie here.
                  It's really good to join u.Let's have fun.

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm new here. From Montreal.
                    Howdy. =]

Comment

• hi everybody, im from Latvia (you probably dont know where it is) :D thaks Jameo for repping me in :)

Comment

• Greetings from Finland! I've heard only good things about this site, thanks for letting me join!

Comment

• Hello everyone, I am a boy from COOLD Norway. Wish me welcome to this wonderful place

Comment

• Hi, it's Sheilan (liendie) from israel, very glad to be part of the community!

Comment

• Hello guys, i'm Pedro, from Brazil! Glad to be here =).

Comment

• Hello

Hello Everone i'm Martin and i've just been repped in, I'm glad to be a part of this community, basically i'm 19 and live in the uk, if anyone wants to chat or ask questions don't hesitate to comment back or pm me.

Thanks

Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X