Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone, glad to be part of TI

Comment

• Hi everyone. I'm Joćo from Portugal.

Comment

• Sup everybody, my name's Jason Guo. I'm 18, currently living in Little Rock, AR. I love gaming, esp. CS 1.6 - I've been playing competitively for a while now. I'm a music-lover and have been playing piano for almost 13 years now. I'm overall very friendly and open to new people!

Comment

• Wow. Im in! And its good news :)
          JG7793, dont you play CS source ?

Comment

• Hello

Hey all my name is Justin and I'm new here. Please don't make fun of my sneakers on my first day ;)

Anyways, just from my cursory view of this community it looks like you have some decent people running around and everyone is very helpful etc so I hope that going forward I can contribute and share some good times/laughs with you all.

-J

Comment

• Hey all, glad to be in

Comment

• hi all

I'm nico from France and I'm so happy to join your community !

See you soon ;)

Comment

• Hi

I want to thank you all to this great page.
                  I'm from Portugal and loving Torrents :) Hope i can help and be helped when necessary.

Comment

• The New Guy

Hi all, I am very happy to be here, and cant wait for my new adventurre to begin this seems very cool indeed, I had been a long time user of HDBITS.RO but they seem to have sunk and I am looknig for a new HD HOME!

I was repped in by the very kind INSIDE!!

Comment

• Hi all I'm john I'm from Egypt and i love torrent alot

and I'm glad to be with u all here :)

Comment

• Hi , I am tq007 from Pakistan and I am very glad to here in T-I and welcome everyone.
                        thanks for the welcome.

Regards,
                        tq007

Comment

• hello everyone...
                          this is texh and im looking fwd to have a blast here and really happy to be a part of this site :) :) :) :)

Regards
                          Texh

Comment

• Hello, Im Jessica from Sweden. Ive recently been to Japan for a few months, studying Japanese (no need to say I do like anime) so if any of you know some too, feel free to write me! (of course its ok if you dont, too!)

Arigatou!

Comment

• Hi all, i'm gillard, from SE England :) just joined =D Looking forward to getting a bit more into the torrent community =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyuuti View Post
                                Hello, Im Jessica from Sweden. Ive recently been to Japan for a few months, studying Japanese (no need to say I do like anime) so if any of you know some too, feel free to write me! (of course its ok if you dont, too!)

Arigatou!
                                T-Iへ ようこそ! ぜひ JPopSuki をチェックしてみてください、邦楽の曲が豊富にありますよ。 BTW, this is an English speaking forum so welcome to T-I!
                                Missing since March 3rd: If anyone has heard from our Japanese friend Oki, and knows if he is okay, please PM JustJenna. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X