Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized not many staffs or seasoned members come and welcome people in this thread. Feels kind of useless to introduce yourself when it doesn't seem like anyone is reading what you're typing out. Hahaha. In any case, welcome all new members in the past 35+ pages I see. Hope you guys are comfortable and don't get put off by all the rules T-I enforces. :001_smile:

And a few words of advice. Get an avatar; the questionmark looks stupid.

Comment

• Hi ya guys and girls , im newbie around here........nice to meet ya !

hope we become pals soon enough !

Comment

• hey crotekz all the way from australia, great to finally be here!

Comment

• Hello from Israel.

Comment

• Just Stopped by to say hello - It's nice to be here

Comment

• Hello everyone. Thanks for letting me to be part of this community.

Comment

• It's nice to be here

Comment

• Heyooo I`m finally in! ;)
                  Hope I won`t cause two much trouble for you all! :D

Comment

• In NW Indiana and happy to be a part of this community. I look forard to getting to the point where I can help others and not be the one who needs the help. Sort of getting addicted to the whole torrent thing and boosting my ratios on the sites I am with in order to eventually get invites I can give away.

Good luck everyone with what you come here for. I hope you can find it.

Comment

• Hello every1! I have just been allowed access. I am 16 and from Norway.
                      I can see that someone posted before me :)
                      Thank you for letting me in :) I am really looking forward to this.
                      I have already some invites for you, and are hoping to get some too.

Comment

• Hello everyone. I'm very surprised that after a 5-6 years of being in the scene I have never found this site. Well I'm glad to be here and hope to see all of you around the forums.

- Scene

Comment

• Hello all TI members. I am c0d3_6r34k3r from India. Getting familiar with this great community and enjoying my stay.

Comment

• Hey everyone! Thanks for letting me in, Its good to be here.

Comment

• Hi everyone and thank you for allowing me into your Community! :001_smile:

Comment

• Hi all!

Im Nick from canada, quebec! glad to join you in this great community :)

Comment

Working...
                                X