Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys, very glad to be here. i will do my best to help you out , thanks :)

Comment

• Hi I am from Serbia, glad to be here :)

Comment

• HI. Don't be afriaid. I'm not a warmonger or anything. My nick are my initials W.A.R.
        I hope that i wont be of any trouble to you.

Comment

• Yo how are all of you doing? Thank you for the privilege of being one of your member.

Comment

• hi all great to finally be here .i am from ireland aka the emeraldisle yep you guessed it ,its cos of all the rain we get its so green rofl.look forward to getting to know some of you and hope i can contribute to this already awesome community

Comment

• Hello everyone Im a Chinese student,glad to be part of this community.

Comment

• hello everyone im mr bloodstone im very pleased to be apart of this forum and am looking forward to the potential of being invited to private torrent websites

Comment

• Heya from Australia! Fantastic to be here.

Comment

• Hy all. I'm a senior student from Romania. Glad to be here. Always willing to help anybody i can. I know my stuff around computers and P2P, but any new info is good info. :)

Comment

• hey

hey im dale 23 from the uk , great to be hear and great to be part of one of the best comunities and the net , looking forward to getting to know everyone .

Comment

• Hi, I'm Skywalker007 from Romania, it's nice to be here.

Comment

• Hi everyone.

I am glad to be accepted into this community.
                          Looking forward to what is in store!

Comment

• Hello guys, nice to be here with all of you :)

Comment

• Hi all, belema hear from Sheffield in UK. Many thanks to Humming bird for the assistance in getting things right, and Jameo for allowing me to join and point me in the right direction.

This is a great site and I can see its the start of a very bueatiful relationship.

I'm looking for engineering software mainly and those who use finite element analysis software such as Solidworks simulation premium.

Comment

• Hello everyone. Nice to be a part of this site :)

Comment

Working...
                                X