Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all new users!Welcome to the best place in the world!

Comment

• Hi

TherioN here, from Norway.
      Thx for letting me in!

Comment

• H1 I am Raymond, I am here to give and receive invites. An I will help as far as I can help
        everyone who needs my help. I know something about video editing , PS3 hacking and lot of stuff about PC.

Comment

• Hi, Im Stigzy! And i come from Norway. Thx for letting me join this ! :)

Comment

• Hey everybody! I'm Chris from Romania and I hope I will have a good time here alongside you!

Comment

• Hey hey, I'm Pat from Canada. I'm a morning show DJ in the city I live in. This place looks very well done and professional. Look forward to my stay here! Cheers.

Comment

• Hi, I'm from Florida. I intend to share all information on ways to get into new trackers.

Comment

• Hi boys and girls I'm a metal fan how are here to share some killer invites! :D thank you so much for letting me in!

Comment

• Hey guys, i'm from the UK :)

Comment

• Saludos from Mexico. I am new here so lets see what T-I is all about... this thread is just the beginning...

Comment

• Hey guys, i'm from the UK :)
                        Wow. How did you get that much post in a short time? Impressed...

Comment

• definition...

Greetings to all, I'm Alex from California. I love gadgets and all things tech. Also, a procrastinator, that's why I go by JaneBond008... cuz everywhere I go I'm always late.

Originally posted by lecrisp View Post
                          Hello there guys. Newbie to these forums reporting in. Pleased to make your aquaintance. Trying to get on the IRC, but seems my quassel core is down
                          um... at the risk of sounding ignorant, what is a quassel core?
                          Last edited by janebond008; October 6, 2010, 04:54 PM. Reason: ooops, forgot to introduce myself first

Comment

• hey everyone, you can call me thomas. i am new to this site but hope to stay for months or years to come. i like to play counterstrike so just PM me if you wanna play some time

Comment

• Howdy all, I'm Callum from Australia. I'm keen to start posting and hopefully get some good invites :)

Comment

• Hello everyone. I'm astra from Arizona, USA - where it is finally getting under 100 degrees F in the daytime! I'm looking forward to hanging out here.

Comment

Working...
                                X