Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi folks.I'm Emre from Istanbul,Turkiye.I just be the part of this community and wanted to say hi.

Comment

• Hello everyone.
      Im a new member here and happy to see your all.

Comment

• Hey guys! My name is Gleekdom and its nice to meet you all! Im from Orlando

Comment

• Hey guys! HellSun from Sweden here! Just wanted to let you know that i'll running around the forum from now on!

Comment

• Hi my name is Wes a former Marine thank you all for the invite I dont really speak/text/facebook etc but who knows

Comment

• Hi everyone, I am Rob. Looking forward to discussing television shows and film here at torrent invites.

Comment

• Hi!

I'm Adolphus from Colorado...Very excited to join the community!

Comment

• Hey guys, I just joined and I'm looking forward to be an active member of the community.

Comment

• hey whats up.im new to this site..im from san diego,ca so if your from there in live anywhere close by hit me up.im always down to meet and talk to new cool chill people.n i will definitely be putting in an effort to join this community.well if you got any questions.hit me up.peace

-dt420

Comment

• hey guys im new here.. really pleased I am in and look forward to getting to know the regulars and have a very sad post count :001_tt2:

Jay

Comment

• hi every one :)

i'm happy to be one of T-I family and wish to do my best here :)

Comment

• Hello everyone,
                          I am new here and I glad to be a part of T-I :)

Comment

• Greetings all, I'm looking forward to joining the community. =)

Comment

• Hii... I'm new from Brazil! =D

It's really nice to be here! I'm going to fill some informations on my profile ;)

Comment

• cool site, hope to help and be helped

Comment

Working...
                                X