Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone.

Comment

• Hi, I'm kanatagasuki. I'm from Australia, and I'm looking forward to being part of this community!

Comment

• Hello everyone I'M ahmed from egypt and really happy to be part of this community.

Comment

• Hello from coldfeet, I'm in North Carolina. I'm loving the elegance of this site! The members I'm already seeing are very helpful and the community itself is strong! Glad to be a part of it!
          "The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you."
          - B.B. King

Comment

• Hello. I'm Loco from Romania. I'm a dnb/dubstep DJ and I use DB9 for 3 years. Looking for other private music trackers. gg guyz :)

Comment

• Hi guys and gals my name is vlad and I'm from Romania, nice to see that there's also an admin here from the same country :)

Comment

• Who's dat?

Comment

• Whats up another canuck from big city T.O Canada.

Comment

• The name is Oldy and like it said in my intro, I like long walks down buffet lines, watching the sunset on my screensaver, and curling up to a nice frag fest on xbox live. I am a professional pretender, but I don't make any money doing it. I wish to join TI because I need a community. I like to talk and help out others as well. Favorite movie? Mortal Kombat. The first one rocked my world, the 2nd made me cry. Favorite color? Black. Favorite song? Hmm, lets go with Metallica's One.

Comment

• Greetings from malagu. My name is Audrey from sunny California. I am excited to be part of this community. I am looking forward to meeting and making new friends.

Cheers!
                      Last edited by malagu; September 28, 2010, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• hey :D people, i;m from Lithuania, nice to be here with all of u, hope spend best time :D looking forward to chat more, make some :) friends

Comment

• Hello World! Thanks for having me. My name is Justin. I Look forward to making new friends and acquaintances at T-I. Big thanks to Choppers for the rep and sticking his neck out for me. Looking forward to contributing however I can.
                          Anyway, Cheers!

Comment

• Hey i hail from norway 26 years old kinda geeky,
                            prentending to have a normal day job as a truck driver-
                            While i use most of my time driving to catch up on torrent releases and keep my seed box speeds up dont know how but kinda got addicted to ratio building awhile back and now i cant stop. Glad to see i finaly found a community that i might be able to fit in :P
                            big up for Jameo
                            Slt. All

Big chugs of brew for Jameo for reppin me in.

Comment

• Names f4t4l4lli4nc, and I'm here to share some invites :D

Comment

• Hi , I'm Eugene from Moldova. I am ready to help other people to get invited to the trackers I'll have access to, and also I'd be very glad to be invited ) Enjoy your stay everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X