Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, Florida here thanks to subkar for repping me in.

Comment

• Greetings goes from RUSSIA!
      Peace!

Thanks to stevenb1989 for repping.

Comment

• this forum is amazing. wasn't even aware of half of these trackers and how much better they are. thanks guys and keep up the good work

Comment

• Hello all my name is Kevin. Iam coming from sweden.

Comment

• Hi,my name ir raitis and im from Latvia,im glad to be part of this site :)

Comment

• Hi my name is Trev and glad to ba able to join your site looking forward to helping and adding toward's the community :)!

Comment

• Hey guys,

Ed from Austin. Looking forward to getting to know everyone on this forum :) Props to Chopper for repping me in!

Comment

• Hi everybody, I'm Svetozar from Belgrade, Serbia.

Comment

• Hey guys am mohannad from egypt its nice to be here =)

Comment

• Hi folks, took me several hours to figure out how to get here...finally made it. (not just a noob but an uber noob). Thanks to Trevor for repping me in and a big hello from Toronto..phew

Comment

• Hello guys, I'm new to the site and thought I'd stop in and say hi. I'm a .NET programmer from midwest USA looking to learn more about torrenting than just the sacred "1:1 or better ratio". It looks like I can learn quite a bit from this community and I intend to.

Comment

• Hi all,

I'm Elektrik, a Canadian currently living in Baltimore, MD, USA. Thanks to Trevor for repping me in, much appreciated.

~e

Comment

• Hi there, my name is Victor =p

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm from Portugal and I hope to contribute to this community.

Comment

• Hello everybody !

I hope I'll find some insanely great Trackers here !
                                I have some Invites and maybe some Seedbox slot to share in a few weeks !

Have fun ! (with unix or die)

Comment

Working...
                                X