Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all,

Missouri, USA here. Looking forward to talking to you all

Comment

• Hi everyone, nice to become part of this great community!

Comment

• Hi everyone, barthez from Australia here. Hopefully can gain and contribute alot to this palce.

Comment

• Hi i am cmasta from the US. Love this forum already and haven't stopped browsing it since i got reped in! Thanks again trevor for the rep.

Comment

• Hi, I'm Yagizbey from Denmark, it's nice to be here.

Ps: I'm a noob, so I hope you will forgive me if I make small mistakes.

Regards: Yagizbey

Comment

• Welcome to all New members

Comment

• Hi, I', D.O.A from Vietnam. I am a newbie, so plz forgive me if i made some mistakes :)
                I love to make friends with everyone who interests in New Age, Classical and Jazz Vocal Music

Comment

• Hi!

I'm Yanek from Hungary. I'm glad I could join you guys and I'm really looking forward to get to know you.

cheers,
                  Yanek

Comment

• I'm Morideyn and I'm from Ohio. Thanks for letting me join this awesome site.

Comment

• Bip up to the community here at T-I.

Looking forward to my welcomed stay...

Peace

Comment

• Hello, I'm binarydude from TN (USA).

I'm new here but not new to downloading. I have used lots of methods over the years. Collecting lots of large files (games/movies/tv shows) and stuff has always been an addiction I haven't used private trackers very much though.

take care all

Comment

• Hi, I'm littledevil from Malaysia, it's nice to be here.

Comment

• Hey im Matt from australia.
                            Thanks for the welcoming

Comment

• Hi Im Willy from Australia. Look forward to helping out where I can on here.

Comment

• I join in welcoming all new members. So am I. Hello from the Midwest of the US. It's a crisp 51F outside. I don't know what that is celsius... the metric thing never took off here in the US. Feels like the snow is coming soon...

Comment

Working...
                                X