Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi
    My name is djhouse1989 im from Slovenian i am happy person and as you can see from my name i love house, dance and that kind of music and that will be it for now

Comment

• Hi all,
      My name is Rick and I am from the States

Comment

• Hello and welcome, enjoy your stay.

Comment

• Hi! I am speed from Portugal. I love house music and electro :D

Comment

• Hi everyone , its very nice to be here . im so happy to be a part of TI :)

Comment

• hey all the names vincentian, would like to first say thanx for wlecoming me to the site... hope to interact with ya'll some more..

Comment

• Hye guys just joined up and would like to give you all a big Hello from the States :D
                Also shout out to jcomte15 for repin me in

Comment

• Hi everyone i am LoReDaN from Spain. Please wish me welcome to this nice forum.:)

Comment

• hi everyone, i am here to join the party....lets help people and let help me

Comment

• Hello everyone,

My name's Jeremiah and I'm from MI, USA. I've been into torrents for quite sometime and I hope that I can give something back to you guys for creating such a great community that I can be a member of.

Thank you very much everybody and especially thank you Trevor!

Comment

• hi to all. my name is felix and i'm from peru, but currently living in NYC ,have a family, love hard rock music, going to shows etc. thanks to TANKGIRL!!!.

Comment

• Hi everyone im patchcrazy from the UK, im glad to be part of this amazing community

Comment

• Hi!

Hello.

Im Fredap. Glad to be a part of this forum. Looking forward to know you guys.

Best

Comment

• Hello people

I am snider from brazil. I love good music and online gaming.
                              Glad to be part of this community, hope I can help it grow.

I also like to contribute and share the stuff I have.

Comment

• Hello to everybody and cheers from Austria!

Comment

Working...
                                X