Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone, my name is robert , from Slovakia

Comment

• Hi all. This is ilker from Turkey. Don't forget! Knowledge is power and rises with sharing. :)

Comment

• Howdy, My name is Marc, i live in Pa, USA. I enjoy sports, reading and populating my library of digital downloads

-Your focus determines your reality

Comment

• はじめまして、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。
          Heya everyone, my name is Valentine (M) and I'm from France.
          I spend most of my days watching anime and playing videogames, I also like to improve my skills on various computer software related to video and picture editing.
          Thanks for letting me be part of your community, I think I'm gonna enjoy my stay here.

Comment

• Hello everyone, i'm glad to have been accepted here as it looks like a great community i'm looking forward to contribute to.
            Huge thanks to Shadowbuild for repping me in. Be sure i won't let you down :)

Comment

• Hi all I'm sunnydays and whats worse is where i'm from it isn't even summer yet. Well I guess it isn't summer anywhere at this point in time but yeah lol. Hi anyway :-D

Comment

• hi guys..
                its nice to meet you all.

Comment

• Hola T-I

I'm Z from Phoenix. Glad to become part of the family. Hope to learn some things I might not know through my adventures here.

Z

Comment

• Hi!

I'm glad to be here and it's really nice to be accepted in this community. I must say that my first expectations for this site were quite modest - at first I thought this was just a place were one could MAYBE get an invite if a certain number of posts had been made (or something like that). Now, however, I see that this is a friendly, well-organised community for private tracker users. And fast-growing as well.

So, basically - I'm thrilled to be here!

Comment

• Hi! I'm Ryder from US. Welcome me!

Comment

• Hi all! Just wanted to says thanks for being such a great community. TI really opened my eyes to new experiences and trackers for that matter. It never really occured to me to join a community like this, but I can say I haven't regretted it for a second!
                        Keep it going on!

Comment

• Hello everyone!!! I'm really glad that I've been accepted here,in this great community and I'm looking forward to contribute to.
                          Many thanks to Amiral for repping me in. Be sure I won't let you down

Comment

• Hi T-I Family!!! I'm really glad that I've been accepted in this great community and I'm looking forward to contribute to.
                            Thanks Trevor and I promise:))

Comment

• Hello all, I am now GreyOwl. I am new here. I probably know alot of you here, But we are not going there.
                              This is a great site with a great idea. This going to be a great community.

Comment

• Hey guys,

Just like to say a big welcome from all the staff here at T-I to our new members.You have without a doubt joined bye far the best Invite forum/Community on the net.Enjoy yourself's and start contributing.

Also if anyone is interested in just having a chat don't forget to join us in IRC.It's a great place so come introduce yourself there everyone is welcome.

~~BK

Comment

Working...
                                X