Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the add! Excited to give to the site what I can.

Comment

• Hey everyone. I'm Nick and I'm from Sweden. I've only been a member for a couple of days. But I already feel that this is a beginning of something very good. The people in this community is very helpful, intelectuall and kind :)

Comment

• Hello T-I, glad to be here and hope to become an active member in your community!

Comment

• Hey there T-I, I am a new member but I already have a great impression of the site from Mackenna. Looking forward to being an active member with you all.

Comment

• Hello there, glad to gettin' in.

Comment

• Hi everybody, my name is Arek, very thanks that you took me to his circle of

Comment

• Hey Everyone!

Looking forward to getting involved in some debate and discussion re: sharing, ratios and lots of other stuff!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

JJ

Comment

• Hi

Hi Everyone! This looks like a great community that I look forward to participating in!

Comment

• Hi everyone, glad to get into this forum.I hope my private tracker knowledge is going to improve now.

Comment

• Hello people! I just got in today and the community is huge, I love it!

Comment

• Hello Everyone , I am Vineet.

Thanks for making me a part of the community. :)

Comment

• Hi all,thanks for letting me be apart of this great forum.im from usa and im random o_O

Comment

• Hello all , thanks for making me a part of this community.

Comment

• Glad to be part of this awesome community. Hello everyone!

Comment

• Hello everyone!

Hello I am Ivan form Bulgaria, and i am glad to be part of this community!

Comment

Working...
                                X