Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, this is d6p4u from India.
    Joined here 3 months ago, just forgot say say hello.
    "Hello everybody here". Its nice to be part of T-I.

Comment

Welcome TI! This is a wonderul community, I can't wait to build up my rep :)

Comment

Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me join the community.

Comment

Aye how did I miss this thread. I've been here for just over a month. And I'm kind of a big deal. Hi. And welcome to everyone else who was new as well. :)
          sigpic

Thanks to Freedom for repping me in.

Comment

hi im Callme123
            from DK and are pleased to be member of this community see ya around

Comment

Hello T-I members I am Hellrizer

Thanks to Freedom I am here now He given me apportunity to Experiance this amazing World of T-I.

Comment

Hi there! New to the site and looking forward to sharing invites and getting to know people in the community.

Comment

Hi Everyone, thanks for allowing me in, I really new to the site, but so far it seems like a great site, unless i get banned lol, don't worry I don't intend to

Comment

Hy everyone!I'm a normal guy from Romani,I'm 18 years old,I like to tell jokes,I love listening to music,I have a lot of friends,I'm a very honest person with all my friends because I want to be respected in return.I love to play football and other sports because I want to have a good health.I've made a passion for the private trackers and I love to discuss on forums,download the newest stuff,know new people,make new friends and help the community the best I can.
                    Over and out!

Comment

Hello torrent-invites! I just joined today! Looks like a great site. Im excited to start getting rep!

Comment

Hi, this is skyler78 from Pakistan,
                        joined 2 weeks ago,
                        It's GREAT to be a part of T-I..
                        And How are you all???

Comment

I'm good skyler78, how about you?

Good on you Signus for making this thread. :)

Hey everyone, glad to be a part of an interesting and awesome community, thanks to smack for helping me and fuctifino for the same and repping me in. :)

Comment

Hi im simplesimon from uk glad i made it on this site looks great and hope to have some fun

Comment

Hi everyone, im mavachi, thnk you to everyone for making me feel so welcome in this community
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mavarchi View Post
                                Hi everyone, im mavachi, thnk you to everyone for making me feel so welcome in this community
                                welcome to the community buddy... we are here to help each other out and have fun... hope you like the community.

Comment

Working...
                                X