Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by edavi View Post
    hello all i new here wish me welcome to this good furom
    welcome mate enjoy your stay
    A hero born from Ashes, He was destined for greatness.
    Overcoming all obstacles with strength and willpower,
    He has taken his rightful place as a Judge of the Just.
    At once entirely exposed and slightly mysterious,
    He is gracious and honest, yet capable of the unexpected.
    His eyes see into your soul and separates truth from lies,
    His touch reaches all sectors of Life, High and Low.
    He is ... The Exalted.

Comment

• I'd just like to say welcome to all the new members :) and to have fun with your time at T-I.
      ♥ Jen

BEST INTRO EVER: http://www.torrent-invites.com/accep...we-people.html

Comment

• Hi, just want to say hi and thanks for repping me in.

Comment

• Nice to get in. Hello all

Comment

• All New Members,
            Welcome to Torrent-invites..

Enjoy your stay, and Please Avoid Spamming....
            sigpic

Towering over the fallen he stands. All-knowing, Just, that which lesser men aspire to be. There is naught he can't accomplish once he sets his gaze upon a goal, for he is, The Exalted.

Comment

• Hey everyone, thx for repping me in.

Comment

• Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome (particularly trevor88); this looks like a great community. I hope I can contribute and have a great time here.

Comment

• What's up all! im sean, a naab here and still working on my avatar.im so siked for getting accepted!cant
                  wait to talk to you guys in irc as soon as i figure that out to xD
                  Last edited by sean187; September 5, 2010, 04:23 PM. Reason: name

Comment

• Helllllllllllllllloooooooooooo everybody myself kartikey.................its my pleasure to be in this community

Comment

• Hey everybody,
                      Heard this site was the place to be for torrent related stuff and I'm happy to be here now.

Comment

• Hello to all new members at T-I. Got to say that T-I is a great community. So please read the rules and enjoy

Comment

• Hello everyone! Thanks for the welcomes, I'm d0wnfall, I have to say T-I looks like THE PLACE for everything I'll ever need regarding torrents.
                          Last edited by d0wnfall; December 24, 2012, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Hello chaps and, of course, chapesses.

I'm Scarlett. Delighted to be here and especially delighted to have been repped in so quickly (many thanks to JustJenna). Having a lil' look around right now, and am already impressed at what you have built here.

Enough sycophancy for now; suffice to say: thank you for having me, hope to get to know many of you a lot better :)

Scarlett.
                            Last edited by Scarlett; September 6, 2010, 09:39 PM. Reason: Typo hell.

Comment

• Hello all, wish I would of found this little corner a long time ago Really, I'm excited about being a part of this community and look forward to getting to know the peeps.

Much thanks to Trevor88 for repping me in!

Comment

• Hallo everybody :) I hope our friendship becomes a good one in the near future. I spend probably entirley too much time on the computer, so i look foward to studying this site soon. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X