Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey fellas,

i'am from Germany and i'am very happy to be here. I hope we will have a lot of fun together.

My greatest hobby are old action flicks from the 80s, especially those, which are rare to find and which are mostly really really trashy.

I work as an salesman for an insurance company and in my little freetime i like to play soccer.

greetings

Joker

Comment

• hey all, glad to be here. best regards.

Comment

• Hello i am zorrent.i have joined this community in august and fount it awesome.i simply love that and found no one like that so far.i will say thank you to every member by whom this forum is reputed.

Comment

• Hello! Thanks for letting me in!

Comment

• Hey everyone, Call me Nirvana.. New York is the state and the Yankees are the team ^_^

Thanks for letting me be part of this amazing forum.

Comment

• Welcome all newbies ! Enjoy T-I and remember guys, "Sharing is caring" :001_smile:

Comment

• Hi, nice to be part of this comunity. sorry for my bad english :)

Comment

• hi all members, nice to be here, im happy to be a part of such a nice sharing community.

Comment

• Well it seems I have just been admitted so hello, thank you, and I hope to be a useful member.

Andy

Comment

• Phew!!!! i finally made it..(THNX SHADOWBUILD)

and boy am i glad to be in..everybody in here is great..very helpful in every aspect..wish life was like this too..hehehe..anyways once again thank ya all for everything guys..looking forward to having a great time with ya all and long live TI..cheers!!!!

Comment

• Woo-hoo! It's nice to be accepted. I'm glad to be a part of the group, and I've already got into a new (hopefully better) private tracker... now I just have to figure out how/where I can contribute posts to get me up to the midlevel giveaways while more importantly actually being helpful/useful!

Comment

• Hello everyone! Thanks for letting me be a part of the community here and I'll do my best to contribute as much as I can.

Comment

• Hello

Hi everyone. I just want to thank everyone for being the best of the tracker communities. Thanks for letting me be a part of T-I!!!

BTW, my name is Patrick!!! Please do not call me Pat...:)

Comment

• Hi all newcomers.
                              Congrats with getting in. :001_smile: You are now on the best BT forum guys :001_smile:
                              Please be active, participate in our great and unique disscusions, and use your chance to get on some great trackers.

Enjoy your time and will see you around! :001_smile: See ya'!
                              Last edited by JkDillinja; September 4, 2010, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• hello all i new here wish me welcome to this good furom

Comment

Working...
                                X