Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone. I'm looking forward to exploring the site a little bit and getting used to everything. I use General and Music trackers, occasionally I will snatch an app or game, but mostly just music and movies.

Comment

• Hi, My names Jacki. I'm very new. I've never posted in forums before so I have no clue what I'm doing. I know about torrents and that's it. So this is a new experiance for me. I need a "torrent-invites.com for dummies" book or something. I spent an hour yesterday just trying to figure out how to edit my intro. Hopefully I'll pick it up quickly.

Comment

• Hi I m Cupid hunters from INDIA here to get great stuff at such a great site will make good post so Check them out

Comment

• Hi I'm Luai from UAE i know I'll have a great time here and hopefully i can contribute as well :)

Comment

• Hi i'm mohamed from egypt

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

I'm from the USA, just joined and trying to find a step by step guide on how to get an invite, what to do to get your rep up. I've read through some of the tutorials which i really appreciate!

If anyone has any tutorial that would be useful for a total beginner, i would love the link. I'm not new to bit torrent but really new to how these forums actually work. Thanks for everyone's help!

Comment

• Hey everyone! Just saying hello. I look forward to a great future with this forum.

Comment

• Hello I am Ed, from IL,US. Thanks for letting me be part of this Big Family, I will do my best to do whats best for the community

Comment

• I hear people in IL like to farm, is that true?

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm a recently promoted system- administrator. I'm also enjoying my stay here.
                      Regards to all those working here :)

Comment

• Just saying hello

Yo yo yo! This is torrentula chiming in to say hello to all torrent-invite members. Thanks to shadowbuild for repping me into the community. I certainly hope to become a significant asset to the union. I'm sure I'll stumble into all you good people at one point or another so until then, my sincerest greetings.

Comment

• Hello all, I'm Gin from China. Enjoy! :)

Comment

• Hello guys!

Im very happy to be part of the T-I community! :001_tongue:
                            Thanks for everyone!

Comment

• Greetings all! Bob from Canada's west coast here. Hope to make some connections and be of service to other members of this community. Huge thanks to Shadowbuild for repping me in, after some boners on my parting making my intro... B^)

Anyone else with a Suzuki SV1000s, Avanti, cognac addiction, Thin White Rope fetish, or generally off-balance mentality feel free to msg. me!

Comment

• Hey i'm Shawn, just saying hi to everyone..

Comment

Working...
                                X