Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello guys !
    I'm Alex from Romania and I hope we will understand well !
    I'm glad to be here and I hope I will find what I want here.
    See ya !

Comment

• Hello people, Adajohn in the building. I'm in the uk, glad to be a member of this site (I think)

Comment

• Hi there,
        I'm Kiro, Russia,
        happy to be party of this community.

Comment

• Hey, I'm John. I'm really glad to be a member and hope to see everyone in the forums!

Comment

• Hello, my nick is Draza and im glad to be here... greetings from Norway :P

Comment

• I've recently joined, thank you for having me.

Comment

• Hey, I'm Caitlin from the US. Glad to be here and looking forward to posting with you all!

Comment

• Hello everyone..
                  Glad to be part of this community.
                  Torrent-invites rocks

Comment

• Hi all, My name is David i live about 30 min. east of Chicago in Indiana, looking forward to seeing you all in the forums

Comment

• hi im peter from boston ,ma usa nice to meet u all

Comment

• hello I'm new :))

Comment

• New member here, hallo to everyone!!!

Comment

• Hey there :) I'm new here. Looking forward to keep up. So yeah, hello :)

Comment

• Hi everyone! Just starting out. I am MoonKnight. Excited to become a member!!

Comment

• Just joined up...

Hey folks,

Just joined as a new user to the community, and looking forward to becoming an active part & getting to know folks a bit...

By way of introduction: I am, first and foremost, a *seeder* and avid participant in forums generally, etc.

Wide variety of diverse musical interests, with heavy inclinations towards folk, ska, reggae, latin music (cuban, etc.), trade union music (and tunes with politically left/progressive lyrics generally), jazz, etc.

Avid Mac OS X user (have been a Mac "convert" since the late 80's)... particular skills/interest in graphic design & sound production.

Politically on the left ("progressive").

Haven't found a "home" community since the shutting of OiNK a few years ago (but some of you may well remember me from OiNK, where I was a frequent contributor).

Comment

Working...
                                X