Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all new members..have a good time here.
    Uggh!

Comment

• Hey every one... Awesome site... I didn't know anything like this existed, til now. Thanks for the privilege.

Comment

• Hi everybody...I'm really looking forward to contributing to these forums. From the looks of it, I have a lot to learn from you as well. Thanks for welcoming me!

Comment

• O_o how i missed this thread i do not know lol, anyway . . .

Hi everyone ^^
          Great community :)
          thanks for letting me in

Comment

• Hi Everyone
            my name is Eraldo and i'm from brazil
            I hope I can help much to community
            thanks for letting me in

Comment

• Hello guys i'm miguel. I like this community. =) I hope i'll be able to talk to you all guys. Thank you! :)

Comment

• Hello everyone, glad to be a part of the community.

Comment

• Hi TI! Im very excited to be part of this community!

I am a TOTAL noob to torrent invites, if you are an expert or have lots of helpful info then please please please feel free to PM me with some tips

thanks look forward to lots of good stuff
                  caligrown019

Comment

• Hello guys, i'm Pac, see you on forum

Comment

• -Hello, my Username is Kazuking.
                      --Hi, Kazuking.
                      -I have been silver for few weeks while I was away on vacation.
                      - But when I came home.....and I wanted to see a movie... and I didn't want to go out and spend $10..... I just couldn't resist. But hopefully this 12 step process will get me to be responsible again......
                      -- Clap clap clap
                      (Group hug)......
                      I guess the 12step program isn't working since I joined this cool forum today. Still new so not sure what to expect but see you around in the forums....

Comment

• Hello everyone,glad to see you here

Comment

• Hello everyone,I'm new here and want to make more friends in T-I

Comment

• hello people. I send you warm greetings from Croatia. Cheers!

Comment

• Hellow everyone here.I am happy to be a member of this great community.I hope to make many friends here.

Comment

• Hi everyone im from the land down under (australia) nice to be here hope i get to speak with you all
                                A hero born from Ashes, He was destined for greatness.
                                Overcoming all obstacles with strength and willpower,
                                He has taken his rightful place as a Judge of the Just.
                                At once entirely exposed and slightly mysterious,
                                He is gracious and honest, yet capable of the unexpected.
                                His eyes see into your soul and separates truth from lies,
                                His touch reaches all sectors of Life, High and Low.
                                He is ... The Exalted.

Comment

Working...
                                X