Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi T-I - I'm Slake, happy to be part of this awesome community.

Now Siggy, don't be mean to miss...uhh Jenna. And no you still can't have her account.... but I can....right? :D

Comment

Hi everyone.I am Robert from Romania.

Comment

Welcome all.
        Hi I am danny, I am new guy, came here looking for some food and drinks!!

may be I can find some left overs from jenna's promotion party :P
        RIP WHAT

Comment

Hello everyone nice to be here :001_smile:

Comment

I welcome you all. Have a great time here. Read the rules again. Don't do anything unpleasant. Love T-I, I guarantee you it will love you back. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

So this is the welcome thread ?? well than:

En: Hi and welcome!!
              Ro: Salutare si bine ati venit !!
              He: Shalom hevre ve brohim h`abaim !!
              Ru: Ribiata, vsiem priviet !!

Retired

Half Angel, half Demon, has fear of the Gods and is feared by the mortals The Veritas is the truth and only truth. No blade can turn him from his way, no wind is strong enough to stop him. Watching from above, he knows everything. He is NOT the greatest but the mightiest, the awesome Exalted !!!

Comment

hi everyone, m a proud member of T-I

Comment

So I'm DantheMan. I've been told I am the man, but I'm not seeing it. Oh well. I'm a little new here, kind of nervous being around such different people. I hope y'all will take me under your wing and teach me what you can.

El Presidente OUT!
                  Born from Chuck Norris and your mom, there is no other like him on earth. He is better looking than Tom Cruise and richer then Bill Gates. He is the reason the dinosaurs went extinct and why the Romans fell. He is better then sliced bread, and the wonder bra all in one. He is smarter then a fifth grader and has risen to be The Exalted.

Feel free to check out the Gazelle Games Recruitment Thread in the wake of bitGamers untimely end.

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm alasbahi from Kuwait. Thank you for reppin me in into this wonderful community which helped me in different ways. Cheers!

Comment

greetings from Norway. i`m Ole. glad to be a part of this community.

Comment

Hi everybody, it's nice to be a part of this forum. I'm from Canada, it's cold up here right now :)

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                        So this is the welcome thread ?? well than:

En: Hi and welcome!!
                        Ro: Salutare si bine ati venit !!
                        He: Shalom hevre ve brohim h`abaim !!
                        Ru: Ribiata, vsiem priviet !!
                        You forgot the french one :001_tt2:

Fr: Bonjour et bienvenu !!

Comment

Originally posted by Raisin View Post
                          Hi everybody, it's nice to be a part of this forum. I'm from Canada, it's cold up here right now :)

You forgot the french one :001_tt2:

Fr: Bonjour et bienvenu !!
                          Then I will add the german one: "Hallo und willkommen" :001_smile:

Comment

hey all, bob here from nyc. trying to get back into the torrent scene and will try and contribute as much as i can

Comment

Interesting. I just noticed this thread, but I figure there would be numerous posts before myself. I guess there are people slower than me. Hah.

Anyways, I feel so welcomed! Thanks so much guys! :001_smile:

Comment

Hello! IM rocketqueen from California USA. Im very happy to be here!

Comment

Working...
                                X