Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hi all. I'm grateful for being in this community. I hope to positively contribute to the threads and to meet new people. Cheers...

Comment

• Hi T-I, I'm Wiskey from Turkey. I'm glad to be here a part of this great community.
      have a nice day..

Comment

• Hello, im tsilatnem. It's my pleasure to be part of this wonderful community.

Thanks for welcoming me here.

Comment

• Hi all,i'm munkman from the UK,looking forward to being part of this friendly community.

Comment

• Hello, Torrent Invites. My stay here, so far, has been good. The idea of this place is nice. Keep it going!

Comment

• Hi everyone, this is miniw from Romania, I'm so so happy to be accepted and be part of this community.

Cheers!

Comment

• Hello there, im drezao from Brazil and im very happy to join the community.
                Have a nice day!

Comment

• Hey !

Hello everyone, I'm Siim from Estonia. It's glad to part of your community now also :)

Comment

• Hey everyone! I'm Skibbles from America. I'm very happy I got accepted and am able to be part of this community.

Comment

• Jackiechan here from Winterpeg in canada and thanks for letting me in from the cold(-:

Comment

• Hello everyone, I'm Lyx from Switzerland. Glad to be part of the community, and looking forward knowing some of you ..

Comment

• Greetings! I am just another New User of this message board.

I also happen to be owner of PopPooB Host and a Junior in Java

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm Moose45 from the US. I'm happy to be a member and to be able to share with the community!

Comment

• Hello all i'm eax from Slovenia & i'm very happy to be part of this wonderful community :)
                              Greetings

Comment

• Hello everyone, West from Canada here.

Comment

Working...
                                X