Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy to be a new member here and look forward to being a part of the community. Already got an invite to a tracker that I have been wanting to become a member of for a long time. Thanks to T-I, it was possible. Hope to give back and continue to mingle with the rest of you guys. Cheers...

Comment

• Hello world, I'm Download09 from Nebraska! I love listening to punk music and playing first person shooters. This is a great community and I'm happy to be apart of it.

Comment

• Hello all
        I am so happy that I can be a part of this community. I am Roli and I'm from Hungary. My life is the body-building, and i am very interested in everything in connection with HTML and programming stuffs. I love horror movies, but unfortunately there are only a few that can scare me :P :D. I'm also a Starcraft fan so if anyone wants to play just pm me :). This was me in a nutshell. I'm looking forward getting to know many of you guys!

Comment

• Hello T-I!

I'm happy to join you all in this wonderfull community. Now it's time to go look for an avatar and go read some tutorials so I don't get banned first day in :). Feel free to drop me a message anytime!

Comment

• I am so happy that I can be a part of this community.I am Alex and i/m from Romania.

Comment

• Hi, all, and a special shoutout to fellow punker Download09 a couple of replies above. My name refers to a recent bike accident. A shoutout also to Alex, who hails from the country of the Taraf de Haidouks, the awesome Romanian gypsy band. I'm mostly a musician (classical, too - there's more money in that than in other types, which is not to say a lot), but do freelance computer repair to make money (a job that requires almost no technical skills, but an enormous amount of patience).

Comment

• Hello everyone I`m Dragos from Romania

Comment

• New Member Here,
                  Just Thought i stopped by to say HI..
                  sigpic

Towering over the fallen he stands. All-knowing, Just, that which lesser men aspire to be. There is naught he can't accomplish once he sets his gaze upon a goal, for he is, The Exalted.

Comment

• I wish to say hello to all. I'm bactail, I have 22 years old and I'm (unfortunately) from Montreal, Canada.

See you on irc T-I channel or in the forum ;)

And A.J: Nice pic man ;)

Comment

• Hell all. I'm a 30 year father of two boys. I am desktop support analyst for a financial services company and have been in the industry for 8 years. My interests include politics, philosophy, my family, Seinfeld, and anything related to superman.

I'm glad to be a part of the community.

Comment

• Hi to all previous posters.
                        Hi to all the next posters.
                        I am the greetings poster nexus.

Comment

• Hi T-I!.

I am a desert dweller living in Arizona. It is way too hot here to go outside during the summer so here I am trying to find the best torrents possible!
                          Am glad I found this place and hope to be a contributor as soon as i get back from vacation!

Comment

• Hi all! Thanks for accepting me into the community!

Comment

• Hello here!

Comment

• Hello all, have read the rules and everything seems logical, just wanted to make a short introduction and say how glad I am to be here.
                                Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X