Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess I should of started with this thread.

Hi I'm John, nice to be here. I've recently been approved and am glad to be part of this community. Really love the site ethos here.

I've dabbled with torrent sites and private trackers but, as an introverted sort never really exposed myself too greatly within their forums. I anticipate only slightly more input here but where I ca, and time permits I see this as a good community to be part of, especially given the overall purpose.

Look forwards to helping and sharing going forwards.

Cheers everyone

Comment

• Hi Everyone, thank you for approving me for the site. I'm in quite a few private communities. I'll be happy to share my invites as they come available. Look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Comment

• Back from long time. Hello all.

Comment

• Hey all, i'm back after quite a time off from following this site, had a lot of stuff to do and now got things settled a bit so i'm back into torrenting again :)

Comment

• Hi all im mayne from tacoma glad to be apart of the community

Comment

• Hi Everybody,

nice to join the group !

Comment

• Hello guys and galls,
                I just got accepted in this community, and i see nice and helping people here.
                I'm glad to be here.
                hi5 to everyone.

Comment

• hi all im a real newbie to this site and are still trying to figure out all the rules and how raise my percent status :)
                  hope to see ya out there!

Comment

• Happy to be here! Although I already am a member of some private trackers for some years, I am just recently really starting to see the value of those sites..

Comment

• How do you like my avatar

Comment

• Hi all,
                        I moved Bangkok connection is pretty good. I will be Bangkok at least one year. Nice to meet you all. Time to give back, I want to seed the torrents please tell me how to see particular torrent.

Comment

• Well hello T-I! Its been a looong time since i have been involved in a forum style community. Although it seems FB and Twitter style community interaction is the norm these days (as crazy as that sounds) it is really great to see such a site still thriving and growing. I actually ran into this site accidentally hunting for a good replacement for the newly defunct and beloved What.CD. There is a LOT of info here so I am going to take my time and get familiarized. In the mean time just wanted to drop in here as it seems the right sport and say hello to all. Looking forward to being a contributor and good steward of the community here. see ya round.

Comment

• Originally posted by webprodroid View Post
                            Well hello T-I! Its been a looong time since i have been involved in a forum style community. Although it seems FB and Twitter style community interaction is the norm these days (as crazy as that sounds) it is really great to see such a site still thriving and growing. I actually ran into this site accidentally hunting for a good replacement for the newly defunct and beloved What.CD. There is a LOT of info here so I am going to take my time and get familiarized. In the mean time just wanted to drop in here as it seems the right sport and say hello to all. Looking forward to being a contributor and good steward of the community here. see ya round.
                            welcome

there is a lot here, I have spent a couple years reading through it, made me a lot better at what I do : )

Comment

• Welcome all

Comment

• Really excited to be here! Newbie here and this all seems a bit overwhelming but hopefully i'll catch on quick! Fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
                                X