Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also saying Hi since I'm new, just like everyone else B-)

Comment

• Originally posted by BoreasM View Post
      Also saying Hi since I'm new, just like everyone else B-)
      Welcome to T-I. Enjoy your stay here. There are really nice people here with whom you'll get along just fine.
      Enjoy. :D

Comment

• Yo. I'm new.
        I like raves in the park and gaming all night. [=

Comment

• Hi Kyle, "HC" from Calgary here (I'm a little reluctant with my real name).

New member and I don't know the site very well yet. Can I ask if there is a beginner's guide or forum someplace, a sub where new members can ask questions, introduce themselves? I see plenty info about the rules but is there anyplace to learn about music trading? Even a music trading FAQ?

I'm encouraged by the intense oversight by mods, actually.

Comment

• Hey, I'm highastronaut. I enjoy video games, movies, and music.

Comment

• Hi Everybody,

nice to join the group ! Hope to be a good and fun add to such a nice forum and community!
              I'll try to add relevant content when possible...
              30 days to go before being able to request invites so let's try to make them as interesting as possible ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by CookingLover View Post
                Hi Everybody,

nice to join the group ! Hope to be a good and fun add to such a nice forum and community!
                I'll try to add relevant content when possible...
                30 days to go before being able to request invites so let's try to make them as interesting as possible ;)
                Welcome to T-I.
                You don't need to wait 30 days to request invites. You can start requesting/giving invites as you have been accepted as a member (your 10% progress is a proof).

Finally, have a great time. :)

Comment

• Hi The_Newbie,
                  Thanks! But unfortunately It is not what I can read in the rules for the requests section :
                  "If you are not at 33% or higher, you may not create request threads in this section. You can fill requests, but NO requests yourself. To reach 33%, you must have 50 posts + 25 reputation points + 30 days on site."
                  But I'm cool... I'll survive ! LOL

Comment

Hi The_Newbie,
                    Thanks! But unfortunately It is not what I can read in the rules for the requests section :
                    "If you are not at 33% or higher, you may not create request threads in this section. You can fill requests, but NO requests yourself. To reach 33%, you must have 50 posts + 25 reputation points + 30 days on site."
                    Oh. My bad.
                    I thought that by "request", you meant to ask for the invites in the 10% area.
                    Sorry to have misunderstood it. :(

Comment

• No problem. You had the best intentions. Anyway, I'll keep an eye on Area51 for "free aways" that might interest me ... Specially in the learning trackers.
                      Nice to exchange with you.

Comment

• Glad to be of some help. :)
                        And likewise meeting you. :D

Comment

Hi The_Newbie,
                          Oh btw, may I ask which tracker you're after that you need to make a request for?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Newbie View Post
                            Oh btw, may I ask which tracker you're after that you need to make a request for?
                            Deli and BIB.

Comment

Deli and BIB.
                              Well, let me tell you that these are really hard to find, even in the request area.
                              But I wish you best of luck. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Newbie View Post
                                Well, let me tell you that these are really hard to find, even in the request area.
                                But I wish you best of luck. :)
                                I Know. Must be patiente. I saw that some guys from the community were able to get their invites here. So, I cross my fingers... That day will arrive! Hope is fuel ! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X