Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trumble2809 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm Paul from Sydney. Was accepted yesterday, and honoured to be part of this community. Although I've been using bittorents for nearly a decade, am a complete novice where private trackers and the terminology that goes with them is concerned, so any advice and explanations of terms would be gratefully received :) Sorry to sound so dense, but I don't even know what a seedbox is! And what's a "spambot?" (told you I was a novice!).

Once again, thanks for having me, and look forward to being a part of this community.
    Welcome! This may help you out with some of the terminology.

Comment

• Thank you for your quick reply. Much appreciated :)

It is all a wee bit confusing, but the link you provided is educating me rapidly!!

Comment

• Hi everyone! I am from Canada and I am glad to join this community!
        Rules specified to use a nickname different from the one used on trackers and this is the best I could come up with on the spot, but I now realize it's not much original... oh well

Comment

• Hi all, I am a long time private tracker user. Happy to see a bunch of well mannered users to confer with here.

Comment

• Hello and thanks for the warm welcome! I am busy studying for the most part so I will take it slow and steady here :).
            no matter really as I'm in no rush. The forums seems nice and the laayout is fantastic. Glad to be part of T-I!

Comment

• Since I'm new here, I'd like to know where to get started on this site. What should I do?

By the way, I'm Fanofthe1920s. I like stage acts and the earliest of films from the 20s.

Comment

• Hey everybody :)

I'm new to the private tracker scene, thought about trying to get in for the longest time but was always content with the public trackers (mostly TPB). As my name suggests I LOVE tv shows, I feel like they are movies that go on for x seasons :D I am a connoisseur so ofc I alway get HD and non watermarked if possible. Well let me tell you what finally made me get off my lazy ass and search for private trackers: I couldn't find the fifth and sixth episode of Rake in HD. Yes! You hear me right! What catastrophic event! ;D So yeah, now I'm hoping to get an invite to BTN, looks like a dream come true. My favorite shows are comedies like Community, The League, Parks and Rec, Archer, Modern Family, etc. but in the last time I also started watching crime like Person of Interest, White Collar. Alright, that's about it, I hope my stay here will be fruitful and I also wish you all the best in finding what you are looking for :)

Comment

• Hello :)

Comment

• Hello [MENTION=299759]TVhoarder[/MENTION], enjoy this community :)

Comment

• Hello everyone!

Cool that can make more new friends here! Like sorta first time in this kinda forum for trackers =S but its pretty cool!

Seeya guys around in other forums! ^^

Comment

• Hello! Thanks for having me in the forum!
                        Like at least half of the nice folks here, i'm very new to private trackers, as well as stuffs like seedbox. i guess that's necessary when i come from a country with slow and expensive internet :P (fiber optic only came about 2-3 years ago)

Comment

• Hello everyone!

Glad to join. I'll be glad to contribute to the community.

Comment

• Just wanted to post a hello. Just accepted here and excited about the prospects. Great looking community.

ISEPIC

Comment

• Hi Everyone

I just got accepted to TI as well. Congratulations to everyone before me and soon after. I'm an old timer so all this Ratio, Seedbox, Private Tracker, Transcoding etc is new to me.
                              I've been trying to read as much as possible - especially all the rules. I still can't find the "Like" button at the bottom left corner of every post and TI's paypal won't accept
                              my donation. I have to study and take a test in order to join a private Bit Torrent. Things have definitely change.

SO WHAT, It's a wonderful world and I'm fortunate to be here..

Happy Holidays to All

Comment

• Hey Guys!
                                I joined the site quite a while ago and can't believe that I saw this thread today. lol

Anyway, since I saw it, I'd like to say "Hello" to everyone.
                                May we all have a good time here. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X