Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to all new members.!!!
    Enjoy TI!

Comment

• Hello everyone. I'm new to T-I and am a noob to private trackers. This seemed to be the best place to learn and get my feet wet. Look forward to seeing everyone around.

Comment

• Hi, i'm new in TI and i found this page the best of this kind, wonderful staff and members, keep it doing!

Comment

• Hi. I'm not new to T-I, been here since 2013,. However, only decided to go through the introduction process recently because I want get more involved in the T-I community. I found the process of getting verified challenging but ultimately rewording. I'm continuously impressed by T-I members' generosity in terms of invite and knowledge sharing. I know most people who go through the process and actively participate in the community care enough so that when I do share my invites in the future, I know they are going into the right hands.

Comment

• Sorry if i didnīt introduced myself before appart from the intro-form

Hi everyone and i hope we can have a great time, helping each other and growing by spreading the care for True Sharing Spirit this beautiful community has.

Comment

• Hello,

I new here, joined here few days ago. Looking forward to some free invites and I will do giveaway eventually.
              Nice to meet you.

Cheers,
              Alex

Comment

• Greetings from a new 10%-er from the US! You seem like a good bunch, I'm sure I'll like it here.

Comment

• Hi folks,

I'm new here, howdy.

Comment

• Hi guys and girls,

I just got accepted, and posting in this forum would be second step in blending into the community. For what I've seen until now this seems a very kind and strong community (apart from the invite sections). And I am happy to be a part of it. I'm sure I will enjoy my stay!
                    This was just my 2 cents. :D

Greetings from The Netherlands!

Comment

• Another newcomer ;) Hello everyone, greetings from Portugal

Comment

• Hi All. Just joined up yesterday (from California). Long-time torrent user but new to private trackers. Glad to be part of this community. Thanks for having me.

Comment

• Hi All. Philip from California here. Glad to be a part of this community. As the handle suggests, I'm a geek for cinema. Looking forward to sharing my own personal library once I've proven myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinephiliac View Post
                            Hi All. Philip from California here. Glad to be a part of this community. As the handle suggests, I'm a geek for cinema. Looking forward to sharing my own personal library once I've proven myself.
                            Welcome to TI brutha

Comment

• Woohoo! Introduction accepted and I'm in! Glad to finally be here. Looking forward to contributing to the community and getting some good invites!

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I'm Paul from Sydney. Was accepted yesterday, and honoured to be part of this community. Although I've been using bittorents for nearly a decade, am a complete novice where private trackers and the terminology that goes with them is concerned, so any advice and explanations of terms would be gratefully received :) Sorry to sound so dense, but I don't even know what a seedbox is! And what's a "spambot?" (told you I was a novice!).

Once again, thanks for having me, and look forward to being a part of this community.

Comment

Working...
                                X