Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! Thank you for letting me here! I'm glad I got accepted, I will try my best to not do anything wrong. See you around!

Comment

• hello members. I am new and dont where to find torrents for tv or games. so any advice would be welcomed.

Comment

• Welcome to TI...
        sigpic

Comment

• Hey guys! im waddling around the forums attempting to introduce myself and get to know the site more. I appreciate the acceptance to the community and hope that I can become a good contributing member because I love you guys..

Comment

• Hello all!
            Just got accepted. Glad to be here, nice community and everything looks really cool. I'll do my best to help as much as I can and of course not break any rules.
            All the best!

Comment

• Welcome to the family Takk. i am a new comer too .. I am 2 days old!

Comment

• Hello, liking the community here so far. Look forward to hangin out here some. Cheers!

Comment

• Dear new comers :) Welcome to T-I,

Kindly note that the forums are full of useful information and guidelines while the members & management team are happy to help and reply on any help/query post.

Comment

• Just got accepted ! Always interested in open conversation about sports, and TV. Long live HBO !

Comment

• Very much a noob here to TI! =) I just want to say I love to share and will get into as many discussions as I can, once my little one and wife go to bed! And if I don't have any relatives staying in the basement near the PC Lab!! LOL!!! =)

Comment

• New here. Hope to contribute some value and have fun. See you later.

Comment

• New here thought I'd drop the obligatory hello...

Any Canadians here, eh?

Comment

• Congratulations guys ... I have arrived

Well actually back in january but better late the never, right

See you around,

Rub3n \m/

Comment

• Originally posted by Slartibart View Post
                              New here thought I'd drop the obligatory hello...

Any Canadians here, eh?
                              Yup. Go Habs Go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Welcome all new members to Torrent-Invites, This is an amazing site with very friendly people, have fun and enjoy.
                                sigpic

All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream

Unlimited (MYA) 5x (3DT) 9x(FF) 1x(TD) 1x(ST) 10xPTF)

Comment

Working...
                                X