Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah i've been accepted... 'tis a good thing to be accepted. While waiting in the purgatory of 0% one is unsure of their validity as a human being, but glory be! I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED! i can now join the ranks of the greater coolness. (Yes, you know who you are!) i feel i'm now a contributing member to the real world as a whole, and can walk with my head held high. Now that i HAVE been accepted however, i wonder what it would be like to be PREFERRED. Don't get me wrong; being accepted is quite acceptable, but now i see that i'm only 10% real and not fully thus... ***Sigh***
    How do i deal with this lack of corporeality?
    Time will tell. Until then, try not to step on me!

Comment

• Hello everyone. I just wanted to say thank you for letting me join your great community and particularly to ECH3LON for approving my intro and being so helpful and kind.

At the moment I don't need any invites but I hope I can be an asset to this community and I look forward to hopefully making plenty of nice friends here.

Best wishes.

Comment

• Hello all, I would have posted the day my introduction was accepted, but I pretty much jumped directly into trying to get an invite. I like all sorts of things ranging from food to movies to booze, feel free to pm me any time if your bored as I'm always looking for new people to talk to.

Comment

• Welcome all you fresh faces, We are happy to have you, And remember, we don't just have invite's, This is a vault of great useful knowledge, Read up and have fun : )

Comment

• Hey, I'm new here and already getting stuck into the wealth of knowledge. Currently reading Strychnine's beginner's blog to private trackers - wish I had something like that to go on when I first joined what, I had no idea what was going on!

Cracking stuff, appreciate the tools and staff.

Thanks in advance!

!&...

Comment

• Hi, I am totally new to TI. My introduction has just been approved. I must admit the site seems a bit overwhelming and there are a lot of rules so I am nervous as I don't want to do anything wrong. That being said I look forward to finding my way around and applying for invites. I am from British Columbia, Canada.

Comment

• I am from Scottsdale, Arizona. It is usually pretty warm here. I go by Bunny.

Comment

• Welcome to all newbies! I was once like you in 09..and became exalted
                  ..thanks to gblaze for my avatar

Some persons have an daunting presence, one that can foretell fear in their opponents eyes and bring a sense of vanquish right away. Whether it be their proficiency in their respected field or simply, their stature, intimidation comes to mind when speaking of him..an exalted

Comment

• Welcome all! [MENTION=263401]dancinggirl[/MENTION] always nice to see some more Canuck faces kicking around :)

Comment

• welcome to all newbies!! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Balauru View Post
                        Hi i am Andrei from Romania. Please wish me welcome to this nice forum:)
                        can i sih my welcome ?

Comment

• Originally posted by merchant89 View Post
                          welcome to all newbies!! :)
                          thx

Comment

• Hello newbies! Welcome to this great site, get settled in, read the rules and get in the Irc!

Have fun and be generous =)

Comment

• Originally posted by dancinggirl View Post
                              Hi, I am totally new to TI. My introduction has just been approved. I must admit the site seems a bit overwhelming and there are a lot of rules so I am nervous as I don't want to do anything wrong. That being said I look forward to finding my way around and applying for invites. I am from British Columbia, Canada.
                              Hey dancinggirl! I'm from Vancouver Island. Small world, yes?

My intro was approved a couple of days ago. Agree with you about the site seeming overwhelming for newbies at first. Am taking my time learning to get around. All seems very mysterious, which is kind of cool in a way. Hoping to make connections with people with particular interest in ebooks sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by seachrys View Post
                                Hey dancinggirl! I'm from Vancouver Island. Small world, yes?

My intro was approved a couple of days ago. Agree with you about the site seeming overwhelming for newbies at first. Am taking my time learning to get around. All seems very mysterious, which is kind of cool in a way. Hoping to make connections with people with particular interest in ebooks sharing.
                                It is a small world. I am from Vancouver. I was looking for a good ebook tracker and got an invite to My Anonamouse (MyA). So far I like it. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X