Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am usually a person who never really use a keyboard only my beloved mouse. well thanks for accepting me. ill try to push more often those weird keys with letters on

Comment

• hello and welcome to TI :D

Comment

• um hello I'm new here, hence this posting, I like the color blue, science fiction movies, fantasy books & electronic music like trance and hardstyle.

Comment

• Hey everyone. I just found out about this place a few weeks ago and been reading up on thing about it and such. I think this is a community I'm going to like!

Comment

• Hi folks, Scott here from KY (not a very exciting place), USA. I spend most of my time tinkering with computers and try to build "stuff." Hoping to be a regular at this community. I must say, this site is wayyyy better than the one ending in .org. You know which site I am talking about. :)

Comment

• Hello TI community my name's Dirty Harry and I live in the pit stain known as SFL. Very happy to be here in this very warm welcoming place, which funny thing about warm you'd think after living in Miami you'd hate warm... I digress because I definitely don't feel like this kind of warmth is the same as SFL. No, in fact this warmth I feel is like, like, hmmmm, cookies! Yes, cookies fresh from the oven. That's right TI, you are fresh from the oven... I guess that's where the saying fresh must come from. Oh so funky fresh.

Love each and everyone of you.

Comment

• Welcome to TI guys
                sigpic

Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
                Cafe gblaze ghost6945
                Hyoksang
                pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
                WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
                and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

Comment

• Hello T-I members , thanks for turning me dark blue, hehe. I like this color

Comment

• Originally posted by toxic_waste View Post
                    Hello T-I members , thanks for turning me dark blue, hehe. I like this color
                    Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay!
                    Thanks to the powers that be for VIP

Comment

• hu... Hello?
                      ohhh there's some light here.

Hi guys!
                      Glad to be a member of this community, I will be able to share some invites and at one point I hope to get one for me as well on a very famous tracker I'm looking for :)

Comment

• Why hello everyone!

Im new here :) all the way from South Africa.

any other S.Africans on board?

Comment

• Hello TI, thanks for allowing me to become part of the community.

Comment

• Spaniard newbie here, i hope to help.
                            this forums seems cool! big ups.

Comment

• Hi, I'm new and I'm looking forward to spend some time here.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm Ravenous and I am from England and I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone from now on!

Comment

Working...
                                X