Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to be a part of anything really, as I'm just beginning my adventure in the world of PT anew, and a one entirely on my own. So big cheers for having me here. Still trying to make my way through rules and regulations but so far seem to comply... at least to the extent that no-one's been threatening me with banning ;) Hope to stay here a little longer. All the best to everyone!

Comment

• Hi everybody!!... i just got my intro post done a couple days back but I think i've never posted anything here so here we go =)...

My name is Lucas, I'm form Brazil I am a Dj and music producer, I just saw the closing of GazelleGames and got really sad, I'm a big gamer, maybe I can find another place to get them with the help with TI forum =)).....

see you around!

Comment

• @brutikus88 @proseuchomai @minimalboss

Welcome and anything you could want is here, And theirs tutorials for everything in the Tutorials Section.

on A side note to all new members "reading" is the "key", please pay close attention to the wording when applying in Give away's specifically when regarding the rules, we all have our own requirements along with the T-I Giveaway guide and being careful is the best practice.
        Glad to have you @all new members Cheers and Happy Tracking.

Comment

• Hi there ;) this is Wiktor from Poland and i'm glad to be here. Thanks for acceptnig me ;)

Comment

• How do, all :) McSpazmotron here with a big howdy from the south US. Was a longtime demonoid seeder, but when they shutdown, i stopped giving a crap. I want to get back to giving to the community, so i guess i need to start getting into some sites that i can care about. I'm starting here :) Britcoms, away!

Comment

• Hello, I'm Isji, I just learned about this site a few days ago, and decided that this was exactly what I needed. I was a bit worried, to be honest, because I just got a new laptop and "what if I needed to show that I'd been active for a long time, with great ratio..?" The trouble wasn't so much the ratio as the "long time"... I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to this stuff, and I haven't heard about this site from anyone, just found it by myself, so I was kind of paranoid about... well... a lot of things... You know, there's the "what if this is some way to obtain my information and then screw me over" or "what if it's some government who's trying to get the information of downloaders and..." well...use your imagination, thatís what I usually do... it's supposed to end in some kind of "uh oh!" So as you can imagine, my introduction wasnít really all that introducing, figured Iíd mend that here :P
              I was one of those who were lucky enough to have a good friend (live Ė not online) who invited me to TVT back in the days, then I got myself into Demonoid, and I thought that was that, what else could I need. At some point later I couldnít get into the site (D) anymore, and for a while open trackers helped me out, but it just wasnít the same. I guess when I saw there was a community handing out invitations for free, it just sounded too good to be trueÖ
              So hereís me: An elementary school teacher in Norway, with far too many hobbies to ever have time for all of them. I read and write poetry, love to read books (my mum was really into reading those ďtrue storyĒ books, usually about some girl or woman who experience horrible things, and I did that too when I was a kid, until I read this really gruesome book that made my insides cringe, after that I mostly stuck with fantasy, Ďcause for all the horrible torture devices in fantasy, it doesnít even compare to that of the real world). Lately, my comic book addicted love has gotten me hooked on comic books and graphic novels. I love dancing, mostly ballroom, but salsa has also gotten to me, and Iíll do the occasional line dance, just for fun. I used to do martial arts back in the days, soccer before that, but now, Iím just lazyÖand kind of unhappy about it. I mean to get back in shape, Ďcause I canít even run to the bus stop without getting winded, and feel like Iím about to die.
              I also like playing games, both board games, x-box and computer games. DDO is the game for me now, but I tend to have an intensely addictive personality and if I get the chance Iíll play a month or two straight Ė every chance I get, and then Iím sick of it, and maybe Iíll play again in a year or so. I think my favourite thing to do is to learn new stuff, the only problem is that Iíll end up learning just a little bit about everything, and not really being skilled at anything. Iím a very straight forward kind of girl, I tend to speak my mind and tell the truth, and not wear any masks (in real life that is, online is different), but Iíll hold my tongue rather than say anything I think may hurt someone. I know Iím supposed to be a grown up, being in my third decade, but I just donít feel it, donít know if I ever will. So to all of those who eventually will say hello after me, Iím sorry for the lengthy rambleÖitís a character flaw :( And to those of you who work so hard with this site: Thank you, I am forever grateful :)

Comment

• Demonoid was one of the trackers I'd enjoyed. It had kept me up to date on my comics collection which sadly cant be purchased in my country.
                I hope to find more sources to keep my reading habit going strong. Cheers and have a good day.

Comment

• Hello all, after using my favorite tracker TB for nearly 5 years now I got the sad news that it's about to shut down. So here i am like a beggar searching for invites lol....

Comment

• [MENTION=242140]Isji[/MENTION]
                    We have much in common and I think you will do vary well here, And I enjoyed reading your words, Not A flaw to be talkative (Thank goodness)
                    [MENTION=242730]jimnitro[/MENTION] search in the G/A's and you'll find what your looking for.
                    [MENTION=242756]MrGigu[/MENTION] I am who posted in the TBy forums suggesting T-I, and I am happy to see you here. Cheers.

And to all of you welcome to the best forum on the net...........S.G.

Comment

• Hello everyone glad to be part of this community.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightStalker View Post
                        Hello everyone glad to be part of this community.
                        Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay.
                        Thanks to the powers that be for VIP

Comment

• Hello everyone I'm Zay new member her this seems like a awesome place ... I found some great articles here very enlightening again many thanks for having me..

Comment

• Hey everyone!!
                            been around the torrent world for about 4 years now..
                            found this site while trying to expand to another private tracker,
                            seems like a cool place to be a member of.

Comment

• Hello earthlings :)
                              This is one awesome site, late night browsing stumble for the win. Thankyou for approving my introduction, looking forward to expanding my torrent knowledge.

Comment

• Hi Guys, Welcome to T-I

Comment

Working...
                                X