Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no problem thats what we are here for to pay it forward Welcome

Comment

• Hello everyone! Joe from Pittsburgh, PA here. Looking forward to being an active member of T-I!

Comment

• Hi Everyone just got repped in from Shadowbuild today I can tell that this is a very awesome community and I'm sure I'll be hanging around here for a while!
        Last edited by questionmark; July 11, 2010, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Hey folks, glad to be here finally, thx shadowbuild for the invite. Havn't had time to click around on everythign on the site yet, but looks good so far :)

Comment

• I would like to say hi to everyone here first, I am php from India, and, i chose php coz i love php and i am really into it. I am the coding guy if you will call me.. i hope to do something good for Torrent-Invites like say a userscript or an addon.
            Well that's all i got to say on this welcome thread :D

Comment

• hey guys im rick from mobile alabama this site rox glad i can be a part of it

Comment

• Hi everyone,I'm Ciosade from Italy (Naples),I'm glad to be part of your community! My nick comes from two philosophers,E.Cioran and D.A.F De Sade.
                See you.

Comment

• Hi everyone, smithsonian here from Australia, happy to be on board, thanks for the help and rep shadowbuild. Looking forward to being a part of this community :)

Comment

• Hi !! I'm SundaKaoru (or Kaoru for friends). I'm from France. Nice to meet you XD

Comment

• Hello all, I'm Hesta and I'm happy to be a part of the community. =) Thank you to shadowbuild for allowing me in!

Comment

• Hi everyone!
                        I'm Daniel from Germany and I hope we'll have a good time together!

Comment

• Originally posted by daniel1987 View Post
                          Hi everyone!
                          I'm Daniel from Germany and I hope we'll have a good time together!
                          It's creepy how you have my name and my birth year in your username.

Comment

• Hey, just saying hello from Down Under :) (Australia) not sure how many aussie's are on these forums... but im sure i'll find some fellow torrenters over time :)

Cheers

teamwang

Comment

• Just wanted to say Hi. I plan on keeping my head low for awhile but wanted to let people know I exist.

Comment

• hi everyone. :D another gal from germany. just got repped in and now looking through some existing threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X