Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello TI new and old members alike.

Comment

• Welcome to TI all the new members!

Comment

• Sup everyone.

I'm from West Philadelphia, born and raised. I spent most of my days on the playground. You know, just chillin out, maxin, relaxin and such. Every once in a while I'd shoot some b-ball outside of the school. Then one day a couple of nefarious guys, who were clearly up to no good, starting engaging in beligerant behavior (to say the least) in my neighborhood. Anyway, I got in one little fight and my mom understandably got scared, which is when she told me: "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel air". Despite my initial dislike of the area, I've come to enjoy living here and it's where I currently reside. Thanks for welcoming me into the community.

Comment

• Welcome to TIfor all new members.

Enjoy your stay well.

Comment

• im fairly new to the community but not to torrenting, just stopped by to say hello

Comment

Enjoy your stay well.

Comment

• Hi, Welcome to this great community!

Comment

• Greetings, fair creatures of the Internet!

I'm now officially intimidated by the whole world of torrents, and now forums! I used to torrent like crazy (until Atari threatened me, and then I wandered for years in a public-terminal wasteland of librarians and despair) but never learned much about how they work and what all is entailed in their use; as for forums, I spent a few years pulling my hair out and filing my teeth into points on political debate forums, then more years of mostly mindless gibbering and cajolings and vexings on Gaia Online.

Well, I guess this gives me something edifying and productive to do with the Internet. finally And, to think that's all people used to use the 'Net for (other than games of chess).

PS: I get rather verbose at times.

Comment

Enjoy your stay well.

Comment

• hello all!

Comment

• Hello! I'm new and well just wanted to say hi! ;)

Comment

• Hi, Kiri715, tried replying earlier but either my machine, ISP, or T-I ground to a halt about 11:30 GMT.
                          There is a really helpful guide called the
                          'The Complete Beginner's Guide: Transitioning from Public to Private trackers' in the Starting Members Lounge.
                          I found it really helpful.

Hope it Helps.

Comment

• Welcome to TI , glad to have you here
                            sigpic

Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
                            Cafe gblaze ghost6945
                            Hyoksang
                            pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
                            WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
                            and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

Comment

• Hello everyone! I'm on a few niche trackers and decided that I want to be part of the bigger invite only clubs and found this place.

Ran into a few headaches with my introduction, but I'm here now!

Comment

• Hi Niels, Just got in myself, and I had to redo my intro swell, so you're in good company.
                                All Tthe Best.

Comment

Working...
                                X