Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello TI, my name is Adventus and I'm an audioholic.

Comment

• Welcome to TI for all new members.

Enjoy your stay well.

Comment

• Hi guys, my name is John and I love DnB, Cheers!

Comment

• Welcome to T-I for all new members this is an amazing site with very friendly people, have fun and enjoy.
          sigpic

All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream

Unlimited (MYA) 5x (3DT) 9x(FF) 1x(TD) 1x(ST) 10xPTF)

Comment

• Welcome to TIfor all new members.

Enjoy your stay well.

Comment

• Hello everybody, my name is Martin and I am glad to be a part of TI community.

Comment

Enjoy your stay well.

Comment

• Hey everyone. Glad to be on this site!

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm Brittani! Just joined..obviously. This seems like a really great community, thanks for letting me be a part of it. Been poking around, and enjoy what I've seen. Hope to make some net friends, or at least just have a lot of people to chat with. I'm pretty friendly, so chances are I'd like to chat with you :)

Comment

Enjoy your stay well.

Comment

• hey everyone, I am happy to be part of such a nice fun community, I joined like a year or more ago, but had crap internet back then so could never really even try to get on private torrent sites, but thats changed now, im optanium from Ireland and thanks for accepting me!
                        ​"I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?"

Comment

Enjoy your stay well.

Comment

• Hi folks,

This is my first post, (aside from the official introduction), and I just want to say what a genuine pleasure it is to discover TI.

After spending a few moments browsing the 'Brain Stew' forum, I'm absolutely delighted to find intelligent people inhabiting the torrent world. And this just in the nick of time, as I was beginning to wonder if the linguistically-challenged hadn't completely taken over. What a breath of fresh air to discover a torrent based community where people actually converse in complete sentences.

I guess I've been spending way too much time in the wrong places, (but on the bright side), it has served to make me even happier to be here.

So, in a nutshell, I hope to share, encourage, express a few thoughts and be a productive member of the community. Thanks for having me.
                            Thanks to the powers that be for VIP

Comment

• The Best Forum to get invites to your favorite trackers and to make friends
                              strongest community

i am glad that i am a member

Comment

• im glad too

Comment

Working...
                                X