Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody. Awesome layout on the website. kudos to the designers, very clean. Just wanted to peak in to say hi. I've been in the scene since 1999, my profile description gives the basics. I have most of what i need and i'm not greedy, just looking to expand my connections. I've also been an torrent editor. that's about it, Glad to be here.

Comment

• Hi, Lawboy from UK here. Got approved this morning, am having a look around. Found the site by googling "best comic torrents" or similar. Was at Demonoid, but have not really been involved in members only tracking torrents before, or indeed any forums relating to same. Am having a look around here, hoping not to transgress on any rules, looking forward to getting involved.

Ta.

Comment

• Hello all new members welcome to T-I have fun and enjoy.

sigpic

All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream

Unlimited (MYA) 5x (3DT) 9x(FF) 1x(TD) 1x(ST) 10xPTF)

Comment

• welcome new blood :)

Comment

• Kioti here. Just wanted to say hi and express my gratitude for accepting me into this awesome community.

Kioti *waves*

Comment

• Hello all,

I look forward to getting cool stuff and contributing cool stuff.

Timbo

Comment

• Welcome to TI all newcomers...!!! have fun and enjoy it..!!!

Show respect to all people, but grovel to none
                Rules / How to Give an iGiver / Invite Giveaway Guide / FAQ / Banned Countries

Comment

• It is indeed the best tracker invitation community in the world.
                  While Opentrackers is in my IE's favourate for a long time, I found T-I only one month ago. What a pity! Thank you to all who contributes to T-I. I'm glad to meet you here, and also welcome those to come.

Comment

• So, new member here, only signed up because I'm looking for invites to CBT, and then I learned they had apparently closed their invitation system indefinitely while doing some overhaul
                    Still, good to be here, although I would like to know if there is any tip as to how to actually get an invite to something if you're not spending all your time on TI feverishly hitting refresh on the off chance that you might be one of the lucky who manages to snag an invite?

Also, what the F do you do when people ask for proof of ratio x 2? I can show my uT stats, but I can't show the ratio on PTM because they don't use a ratio system :S

Comment

• Hi i am Marius from Romania. I am 45 years old and I found this great forum seeking an invitation to a tracker. I wish you all the best for.

Comment

• Originally posted by AfterGlow View Post
                        So, new member here, only signed up because I'm looking for invites to CBT, and then I learned they had apparently closed their invitation system indefinitely while doing some overhaul
                        Still, good to be here, although I would like to know if there is any tip as to how to actually get an invite to something if you're not spending all your time on TI feverishly hitting refresh on the off chance that you might be one of the lucky who manages to snag an invite?

Also, what the F do you do when people ask for proof of ratio x 2? I can show my uT stats, but I can't show the ratio on PTM because they don't use a ratio system :S

There will be CBT invites again, and surely there will be here as soon as they open :)

to your proof problem, get into an open tracker which has ratio, and use it for a bit until you have some proofs to show :)
                        i can recommend speed.cd and bitsoup for open trackers, both are easy to make good proofs from.

with a decent ratio you should quickly be able to get an IPT invite, and from there on its smooth sailing :)

Velkommen Afterglow (and all other newcomers)

Comment

• HI

Hello guys XD,. It's great to join on this forum.
                          I hope gain experience here and help other members :).

Comment

• Hi folks!

Hi Guyz! Nice to be here on TI! I hope i can help out in anyway! Im new to this invite based site! I hope i can get a nice invite with my super connection stats :)

Greets FlyingDutchman

Comment

• I actully became a member this summer but kinda forgot about it... But now here I am :) Became confirmed today, yay! So just wanted to say hello, so.. Hello!

Comment

Working...
                              X