Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone!

Glad to be a new member of this community! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Phrozen View Post
      Hey everyone!

Glad to be a new member of this community! :)
      welcome we are glad you made it

Comment

• Hi guys im from Brazil and im glad to be part of this wonderful comunity

Comment

• Howdy all, happy to be part of the family and looking forward to contributing wherever I can!

Comment

• Hi everyone am from québec canada thanks to shadowbuild for the rep. I'll give my best to this comnmunity. Long life to T-I

Comment

• Hi everyone =)

Comment

• Hello From Australia

Hi I'm Mick, I'm happy to be part of this community.

Comment

• Goodday to you all.

I have only been here a couple of days but I can already feel the great community spirit that exists here.

Even though I haven't been here long I have already managed to give away 3 invites and have many more on offer. The staff and fellow young-bloods are very friendly and helpful. And I would like to say thankyou to everyone that has already helped me or gave me a kind word of assistance and support. And also to those that I have not yet met but will undoubtedly continue this powerful wave of positive engagement in a selfless manner.

Kind greetings to you all,

Tardish

Comment

• Welcome Tardish , TorentInvite, in you'r home :)

Comment

• hi all im new here at t-i hope make some good friends and meet new ppl..

Comment

• Thank you!

Hey all you T-Iers... I just wanted to say thank you to all of you! The only thing I don't like about this site is that I just found it!

I have just gotten into a couple of trackers (Demonoid, IPT) but man oh man is it nice to have good content that is not a bunch of fake files.

You guys all really have made it easy to learn, you have a TON of info on here, and everyone is very helpful and freely helping others. What a great community!

Thank you again everyone for participating in this great community and making it so easy for a new guy like me to get my feet wet!

Comment

• Welcome to TI!

Welcome to TI mate. Enjoy your stay. We have lots of invites, bonuses, and seedbox's to go around. Lots of people giving away. Please feel free to share and recive at the same time. Have a good day!

sigpic

He's immortal, born from mortal flesh and blood. He lives throught the milleniums, watchin the rise and downfall of the world. Preparations will be made for the day he will walk the Earth. Nobody will escape his wrath, youd wish you'd never been born. Made from the Devil, raised by God. He'll make you shiver, and take care of you at the same time. Don't question his actions, or you will pay greatly. Nobody doubts his minds, 'cuz in the end, he'll end up victoriously. He's everlasting, a true elevated. He is the god-like creature, he will forever be The Exalted.

.....Special Thanks To.....
                          Veritas for repping me in, Bane for FTN, Mman17, Tzp and Badabaing for Signature & Avatar.

.....Thanks To.....
                          JustJenna, DryBones, RiverSide, Studd, Morph, ShadowBuild, GameStuff, TorrentBeast, Enigma78, Josh, Choppers, Darander, Subkar, Majid, AJ. BuckyShort, BridSkid, Sam8cb, Pegasus28, TheLetterZ, Jameo, BogBog,Trevor, Admiral, MrInternet, JamesG, Bugs Bunny & T.I

Comment

• hello everyone! i'm glad to be a new member here. hopefully over the next week or two i'll get to know more of you guys and contribute what i can to the community. i look forward to being a part of t-i! :)

Comment

• Hello, everyone! I am excited to be part of this community! I am really looking forward to this page i heard a lot of good things about it from my friends. Thank you for the work you put into it!
                              I am a friendly guy, and I am happy to be here!

Comment

• Hello everybody. I am more than happy to be here in this awesome site :)

Looking forward to the community. I am sure i will have fun here

Comment

Working...
                                X