Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Torrent-Invites! The Official T-I Welcome Thread!

Hey all you new and old members, welcome to Torrent-Invites! The best Tracker invitation community around! This thread should've been here from the beginning but oh well... better late than never!

So welcome newbies and veterans alike and say hi!
    ♥ Jen

BEST INTRO EVER: http://www.torrent-invites.com/accep...we-people.html

Hi i am Andrei from Romania. Please wish me welcome to this nice forum:)
    Uhh

Comment

Welcome Andrei, nice to meet you, hope you go far on this site, remember to read the rules :D /joke
      ♥ Jen

Comment

hello everyone I'm forbidden..who is not forbidden to do anything...nice to be here ..lol

Originally posted by Balauru View Post
        Hi i am Andrei from Romania. Please wish me welcome to this nice forum:)
        Originally posted by Signus View Post
        Welcome Andrei, nice to meet you, hope you go far on this site, remember to read the rules :D /joke
        ha ha damn you are real noob's....

<3 to all My friends here and thx to all who helped me..
        I am more awesome than ScottK .

Comment

Hello everyone glad to be part of this community.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm JustJenna. Thanks for letting me be part of this awesome sauce community! XD

Seriously - to all the new guys, welcome to T-I. Feel free to PM me or any of the mods (except stay away from that Signus, he's scary XD) with any questions you may have. And most of all - have fun!

Comment

OMGWTF, ther r no gruls on teh intarwebs O.o. Welcome miss...Jenna was it? Hope you like it here :laugh:
              ♥ Jen

Comment

Hey, call me Kirby .. as of now I'm an 18-year old 'girl on the internet'. I live in the outskirts of Chicago -- it's the only place I've ever lived and I'm well content here.

Electronic music (namely trance/hardstyle) is my galaxy. I'm a great writer, as others say .. although I can't say I love to do it. I do, however, love the Netherlands to no end. Don't ask why.

I'm posting in this thread just so I can say I've posted in this thread.
                Last edited by Kirby; August 11, 2010, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm seedmaster. Enjoying the show here more and more as the moons pass by. Thanks.

Comment

Hey everyone, Kyle here from Canada, Edmonton. Always ready and willing to help and welcome new members to this wonderful community! Heck we even have a red carpet for ya.....okay no red carpet...at least not yet.

Anyhow, I'd say this is the most welcoming caring community out there. Enjoy your stay everyone! =)
                    Retired and happy :)

Comment

Hello. i'm newbie here. Please teach me everything you know. Thanks

Comment

Another "newbie" here.

Hi Everybody

Pic possibly related.

Comment

I welcome all the members above me.
                          Well Hi everyone =D im Majid, glad to be part of this tight knit wonderful caring sharing community.
                          Please be nice to me, i have never joined a forum before and this is my first one.

In the name of the best within me, I radiate a light by which others may see their own way in dark streets of life while I pursue my quest for excellence with an urge to serve others at whatever cost as I rise to the occasion, staying true to my ideals, beliefs and commitments and as the heroes of all time have guided me by example, so shall I guide you with my strength and dedication to persevere and endure all responsibilities on this trail of bliss and perfection-the path of The Exalted.

Comment

Hey yo.

I'm a guy located on the West Coast of the USA and I'm super in to MMA, movies and TV. I want to say hi to the T-I community and thank the people here for making me feel welcome. Cheers to all the members, old and new alike!

Comment

Yellow dudes and dudettes, newbie comandante here. I welcome myself and all of you to this wonderful community!

Comment

Working...
                              X