What's you favorite game genre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's you favorite game genre?

Since a lot of the users use torrents to download games, which genre is the one you play the most? Sports? Rpg? Action?

My favorites are Action games, specially the ones that require a lot of training and skill from the player, and RPGs, love to stay hours and hours grinding, leveling up my characters :D

And you, what's your favorite game genre?

ps:. sorry for the horrible English :P

Definitely FPS on console and RTS on PC. i can play either of those types till the disk breaks! i could never get into rpgs, though i have tried a few times. i guess i have too short an attention span or something i get Bored with all the grinding and leveling up.

Comment

I say sports with a FPS being a close second

Comment

Definitely RPGs. I'm totally into the story behind a game. I like FPS's as well, but mainly for the campaign. I may get a few multiplayer games in with friends, but can't keep up w/ the pre-teens who play every night religiously.

Comment

Definately RPG. Nothing beats levelling up a toon from scratch, picking spells/skills and tailoring him/her just how you wish you could be. Yep, I would shoot lava rain from the sky if I had my way...

Comment

#1 FPS - CSS , CS 1.6 and COD
            #2 Sports - FIFA, NHL
            #3 Racing - Forza Motorsports

Comment

For me FPS,Action and Strategy!

Comment

I would say RTS (Hearts of iron series, Blitzkrieg series,Command and conquer series ...) And Rpg's only recently tough. I played Mass Effect,Fallout and Dragon age, wonderfull games. This kinda introduced me to this genre.
                Last edited by Rammstein12; January 22, 2010, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Totally forgot about FPS! I really like them too, specially the "Half-Lives" and the competitive multiplayer ones (just to play with friends though, the online community is usually miles ahead of my skills)

Comment

My favorite genre is RTS and RPG, but since MW2 came out it's FPS now. I was never a fan of shooter games, I hated them. I first started with CoD 4, skipped WoW, now MW2, and that got me hooked. Now I am waiting for Starcraft 2, and Diablo 3! Here is my list atm..

#1 FPS
                    #2 RTS
                    #3 RPG
                    #4 Action

Comment

In generally i play RPG but like sports game too like FIFA.

Comment

I pretty much only play FPS and Racing. I used to be into Diablo/Diablo2 but I quickly lose interest after a few weeks. Mostly because people I play with play 24/7 and I don't, once they get so far ahead of you it really isn't fun anymore.

Comment

Sports games for me, especially soccer and PES series.

Comment

First Person Shooter, baby!

Comment

Action Adventure all the way

Comment

Working...
                              X