Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never been to jail; never even been arrested. There was one time I came close. Some girls and I were out smoking some green at a gazebo in the woods behind the university. Some rookie, wanna make a name for herself, campus police woman came snooping around and found us. They searched us, and of course I was the one holding the pipe and the green - knew I shoulda tossed it. Luckily, an older, been-there-done-that cop came down. He wrote me a ticket, I went to court and drug school and it all went away. Still...it was just trees.

sigpic

New News: New News: T-I: The Story - Part III: The Gatekeepers 1
    Old News: OiNK Founder Acquitted
    News in the Making: T-I: The Story - Part III: The Gatekeepers 2 (2%)

Comment

• No, but I'm 14 lol...
      These stories are really interesting read through 13 pages... Feel kind of sad for some of you...

Comment

• Never been and never hope to be. I'm a pretty good kid. =P

Comment

• I have never been in a jail. But I can assure you that I will go there, at least traspassing.

Comment

• i havnt been to jail and dont want to be in jail or go to one, but who know anything can happen

Comment

• hehe two times one in the army and one when i was a teenager both for drinking and disturbing the peace

Comment

• was never and will never, at least i hope so :D

Comment

• Never =) im not a good boy, but i've never been caught :P

Comment

• Brrr, jail :) Fortunately, "Nope, never. I'm a good boy!". Hope I'll never have such experience )

Comment

• Lol i was interigated by the cops after getting jumped by 5 dudes with knvies.
                      that sucked took me all day, also had to get stiched since my eyebrow was messed up

Comment

• lol, 5 people for more than 1 yr.
                        woot, torrents rule all.
                        RIP WHAT

Comment

• no me. I am a good boy

Comment

• im a good boy x) i haver never been arrested and i hope not to be either x)

Comment

• No,never. Hehe.

Comment

Working...
                              X