Please help - Need NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help - Need NFL

Hope this is the correct location to post this...

Just had my schedule change at work, and need to find a way to watch NFL on my tablet. Please help, don't have any of the paid options for watching it, and wife won't let me pay for it, so anyone know of any streaming websites that are compatible with Android? I've found a few, but they are all Flash players which I cannot get to work.

Don't need 8k, 4k, or HD. SD is fine, don't care about commercials, just want to watch games live. WiFi is more than fast enough to support live streaming, just cannot find a webpage to use.

Please help this NFL addict.......

Ten Yard Tracker -- Login

Great site, I think registration is closed currently though

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, registration is closed...

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by lexx View Post
        Hope this is the correct location to post this...

Just had my schedule change at work, and need to find a way to watch NFL on my tablet. Please help, don't have any of the paid options for watching it, and wife won't let me pay for it, so anyone know of any streaming websites that are compatible with Android? I've found a few, but they are all Flash players which I cannot get to work.

Don't need 8k, 4k, or HD. SD is fine, don't care about commercials, just want to watch games live. WiFi is more than fast enough to support live streaming, just cannot find a webpage to use.

Please help this NFL addict.......
        Well... I have a way I use on the computer that "in theory" should work for a tablet all the same, but you have to be careful and navigate the adds specifically.

first add these to your chrome

Adblock Plus - Chrome Web Store

Ghostery - Chrome Web Store

then go to this site below and get ready to close a couple pop up windows (mildy annoying but worth it.

then you will find the channel or game title your looking for and open in new tab. The the page will load and yet another pop up as soon as you click anywhere, close it with one click only because the window auto resizes and 2 click will close all of chrome lol I know but if you follow my directions there is no issue. then there is an add over the video that says "just close it" with a red X in the top left corner of the ad box, just lose it by hitting the X. the wait for the others do disappear when the counter hits 0 the you can make large screen, but wait another pop up ( one click close also) then you can make full and you good for any and every NFL and collage game I think on any device.

I know it seems bad but it's really not. And once you get the hang of it you will never need anything else ever : )

Also is a few other just like this but I had some issue with them and this site is fine as far as I have used it all this season.

VIPBox NFL Live Stream Online | NCCAF Live Stream Online

Comment

Do you think a simple "Incognito Tab" would work for that instead of Ghostery? I'll give it a try, thanks. Ghostery looks very very handy anyway, will have to give it a try also.

Comment

Tenyard tracker,btn and sportscult have nfl games.
            Revtt and Ipt also
            ..thanks to gblaze for my avatar

Some persons have an daunting presence, one that can foretell fear in their opponents eyes and bring a sense of vanquish right away. Whether it be their proficiency in their respected field or simply, their stature, intimidation comes to mind when speaking of him..an exalted

Comment

Working...
            X