Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where (country) would you like to retire (if you can anywhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retire? At this point, I cannot possibly even conceive of being able to do so, unless I win the lottery. But, if I could dream, I would probably spend most of my time traveling around the world until I found a place that really drew me to it for the long term.

Comment

Amsterdam

Comment

Hello,
        I will go to canada.

Comment

Canada, Sweden or Australia

Comment

Any of the Caribbean countries. Close to the water would be perfect for me.

Preferably somewhere not in political turmoil.

Comment

It all depends on how much money you retire with :)

Comment

I'd love to travel around the world first stopping by each place for some time. That way, I can find the place to settle down.

Comment

Somewhere basic, like in Africa or south America (continent), where i can get internet and be god among other people with my savings! :D:D:D But i see that people with no money also can do just fine in those regions..

Comment

10 more years and I will be retiring to Australia.

Comment

Singapore

Comment

It is difficult to choose one country because I would like to see the world. I am very interested in Asia. I have already visited Japan, China and South Korea. My next stop is Vietnam! I was dreaming of it for a long time. Now coronavirus and other outer circumstances will not prevent me from travelling

Comment

I want to live on a coast. And actually, my dream will soon come true because I already purchased a house and and hired loading and unloading services from https://crosscountrymoversllc.com/se...ding-services/ to handle the relocation. Seems like I will be enjoying my life much more. Anyway, I had to work really hard to afford it and I still have to go through a job seeking process that may be really tough this time because of the pandemic.

Comment

Comment

I've been trying to move out of my state. I've had a little dream of living in LA. It's a city of angels after all. Hope I'm going to make it. Do you know any good Relocation in the USA? I really would like to to save a little money with it. Please, recommend me a good one. I really would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                              X