Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you consider this cheating?

I seed mostly hd content, So my question is:

Is downloading a few hundred ebooks/ small files that i will probably never use, Just too improve seedbonus, cheating ??

Originally posted by SUpper View Post

Is downloading a few hundred ebooks/ small files that i will probably never use, Just too improve seedbonus, cheating ??
    Not at all, sometimes it's better to start out slow, than to jump on imed with massive files. It all depends on what the trackers deem as bonus approved files. Some even have 150 MB as the minimum for bonus to kick in. Cheating is exploiting the system with software or spoofing.

Comment

Originally posted by SUpper View Post

I once saw a TD mod recommend the exact same thing to the whole tracker, so I wouldn't worry one bit about it.

I do the exact same thing on IPT.

Comment

Yea man. I do it all the time. You build ratio to a comfortable state and then you download what you want and need without worrying about ratio. That's the best way to start on a tracker. Try downloading new released stuff that has potential for lots of people to want it. Example: on Sunday, download game of thrones at 10 pm ET.

Comment

Seeding is seeding. Every bit helps someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Oos View Post
            Seeding is seeding. Every bit helps someone.
            Seeding isn't just seeding, people could be actually cheating when seeding. lol

The question was, are bonus points linked to small files, cheating? Which they aren't. They set it up for a reason, to make it easier for users to get to where they need to be. If they didn't allow this, how would you imagine that their numbers would be like now, how many deactivated and banned accounts would stack up?

Comment

Nope, the point is to seed.

Comment

Yeah you are fine

Comment

Working...
                X