Hello again guys I am back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again guys I am back

Hi guys I am back. It's been a long time and I have missed you. Unfortunately I have lost my father a while go and that had hit me hard. It's so horrendous to lose a loved ones. With a lots of encouragement and help from family and my faithful friend I finally stood on my feets and get back to the land of living. it's great to be among you again.
    Last edited by persian; January 18, 2016, 07:37 PM.

Originally posted by persian View Post
    Hi guys I am back. It's been a long time and I have missed you. Unfortunately I have lost my father a while go and that had hit me hard. It's so horrendous to lose a loved ones. With a lots of encouragement and help from family and my faithful friend I finally stood on my feets and get back to the land of living. it's great to be among you again.
    @Persian Sorry for your loss, Can't say I know who you are but welcome back to the TI community. It's always rough losing a family member especially your own father.
    sigpic
    "We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not forget, Expect us."
    || FAQ || Rules || Ratio Proof Guide || iGiver Guide ||
    || Want to be a TI DJ? Apply HERE ||

Comment

Originally posted by Rakknah View Post
      @Persian Sorry for your loss, Can't say I know who you are but welcome back to the TI community. It's always rough losing a family member especially your own father.
      Thanks mate it's much appreciated

Comment

Working...
      X