Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best Magic/Illusion Tutorial tracker out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best Magic/Illusion Tutorial tracker out there?

Hello. I'm very interested in magic and I'm looking for the best tracker out there so I can improve my skills. I was wondering if any of you guys knows which tracker is the best tracker for those kind of torrents. Thanks in advance.

Card tricks mostly. I don't want anyone to think that I'm looking for real magic or something along those lines. Card / Coin / Rubber Band / Rope / Everyday Object tricks, card handling (flourishes), mentalism... That's the kind of "Magic" I'm looking for.

Comment

AOM (I think that's the name) is probably the best but AFAIK you have to prove that you are an actual magician and stuff so it's extremely hard to get in. :)
      My Giveaways My Requests
      None None

|
      |
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
      |
      |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
      would fuck a person in the ass
      and not even have the godda*n
      common courtesy to give him a
      reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
      '
      |
      |
      |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |
      |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

There is actually a tracker for magic training??? This is the most niche thing I've ever heard.. I mean how many magicians could there be worldwide? :)

Comment

ThaJay is right - AOM ( if it's still alive ) is the best thing. But drop this idea because there is a chance for christ to descend from heaven than joining AOM.

On topic: on lots of trackers there are card tricks, illusions etc.

ex: bitme as a category named ''Magic'' and it has like 112 pages. IPT, Filest ( general trackers mainly) has some content as well.
          ._.

Comment

Not wanting to hijack the thread but since you guys seem to know about such things, do you also know of any tracker with reverse engineering material?

Comment

Originally posted by Base_N View Post
              Not wanting to hijack the thread but since you guys seem to know about such things, do you also know of any tracker with reverse engineering material?
              I suggest starting a new thread for this topic.
              My Giveaways My Requests
              None None

|
              |
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
              |
              |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
              would fuck a person in the ass
              and not even have the godda*n
              common courtesy to give him a
              reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
              '
              |
              |
              |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              |
              |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

Roger that! I will do so.

Comment

I'm also very interested in Magic. Have u already signed any of that torrent sites Tabion?

Comment

Wow, very niche. If there wasn't one, I would like at the ebook trackers or learning trackers.

Comment

Good luck on AOM it is next to impossible to get on. I have been trying for years and I actually do magic

Comment

That is a shame that it's so hard to get into, because I deeply enjoy learning sleight of hand. It's why I absolutely love Penn and Teller so much, because they always tell you how it's done, but they're just so GOOD at it, that it's amazing to watch the illusion. Ever seen their version of the cup and ball trick? I never get tired of seeing it performed SO WELL even though they're showing you exactly how it's done.

Comment

You would have better results from YouTube than finding a tracker you are looking for.

Comment

You can find magic related torrents on e-learning trackers. I've come across a few on ThePlace.bz

Comment

Working...
                            X