Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is one thing that you wouldn't do for $1,000,000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is one thing that you wouldn't do for $1,000,000?

What is one thing that you wouldn't do for $1,000,000?

Attempt to swim to Antarctica?
    Eat a pile of dogpoop?
    Rob a bar?
    Kill someone?
    Jump out of a plane without knowing how to use the parachute?

Reply to this post.

I do that shit for free.

Comment

walk butt-naked across a prison court maybe?

Comment

Watch [MENTION=217803]instant_diver[/MENTION] walking butt-naked? :D

Comment

Anything that would guarantee I would die before being able to receive or spend the money.

Comment

I'm with [MENTION=263443]Jitch[/MENTION],i also wouldn't want to kill anyone else, unless they were serious criminals who most likely deserve to die!

Eating dog poo doesn't sound great but for 1000000 dollars, everytime [MENTION=263310]Sbies[/MENTION]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SkYWalKeR1 View Post
              I'm with @Jitch ,i also wouldn't want to kill anyone else, unless they were serious criminals who most likely deserve to die!

Eating dog poo doesn't sound great but for 1000000 dollars, everytime @Sbies

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
              Yeah I agree, unless it's like a DeathNote situation. That does sound kinda fun.

Comment

shake mr bushes hand, either of them

Comment

Give away 1M$.

Comment

Mung...definitely wouldn't do Mung.

Comment

Originally posted by instant_diver View Post
                      walk butt-naked across a prison court maybe?
                      really?? you'd rather keep your dignity than 1 million dollars? I'd do it. I'll even do a second lap.

Comment

Originally posted by nanosounds View Post
                        really?? you'd rather keep your dignity than 1 million dollars? I'd do it. I'll even do a second lap.
                        i think its more of being raped then the dignity, well after getting raped by hundreds of men you will lose your dignity as well. lols

-------------------

Excluding anything that involves near death or serious crimes, I wouldn't eat a balut (developing duck embryo that is boiled alive and eaten in the shell) Google it.

I pick something that a lot of people will do, while others like me won't do.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hearts View Post
                          i think its more of being raped then the dignity, well after getting raped by hundreds of men you will lose your dignity as well. lols

-------------------

Excluding anything that involves near death or serious crimes, I wouldn't eat a balut (developing duck embryo that is boiled alive and eaten in the shell) Google it.

I pick something that a lot of people will do, while others like me won't do.
                          Yeah I guess you're right. I probably end up giving the money to a therapist.
                          And oh lord, I completely forgot about balut. I absolutely don't care if it's a delicacy in the Philippines, balut is just disgusting and I wouldn't do it either.... But then again.... 1 million dollar is a lot of money for eating just one little undeveloped bird.

Comment

Originally posted by nanosounds View Post
                            Yeah I guess you're right. I probably end up giving the money to a therapist.
                            And oh lord, I completely forgot about balut. I absolutely don't care if it's a delicacy in the Philippines, balut is just disgusting and I wouldn't do it either.... But then again.... 1 million dollar is a lot of money for eating just one little undeveloped bird.
                            I would definitely eat the little bird ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Sbies View Post
                              I would definitely eat the little bird ^_^
                              that is so cruel

Comment

Working...
                              X