Is there any way to play XBOX 360 Games without hacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to play XBOX 360 Games without hacking

So i have any xbox slim i use it online mainly and use my membership for netflix ect.

Is there anyway i could burn a back up game and play it on my box without either soldering or buying attachments. I don't really want to send it off either.

maybe there was a program i could install on my box to enable the discs to work.....

Thanks.

Originally posted by bale View Post
    Is there any way to play XBOX 360 Games without hacking
    Yep. Buy them.

As for your actual question, I don't know what you define as "hacking" but as for soldering or buying attachments, you've never had to do that, AFAIK. Xbox 360 modding involves disassembling it and flashing the drive, and going through the awkward process of properly burning the DVDs. This isn't really the right place for this info, you'll find several beginner guides with a quick Google search.

Comment

Originally posted by Coal View Post
      Yep. Buy them.
      ^This

FUN to buy games it is..

Or go to youtube and learn how to play evil games :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by bale View Post
        So i have any xbox slim i use it online mainly and use my membership for netflix ect.

Is there anyway i could burn a back up game and play it on my box without either soldering or buying attachments. I don't really want to send it off either.

maybe there was a program i could install on my box to enable the discs to work.....

Thanks.
        If it was that easy everyone would do it !

There is no free way to do it you need to buy the right equipement and there is many ways to do it so google it and find out what technique you can do and you prefer the most

But the easy and secure way is to send it to pro shops

Comment

Working...
        X