Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you manage your trackers passwords?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you manage your trackers passwords?

How do you manager the passwords for your trackers ? There are some trackers which I registered for in my early days and at times i forget to even visit them.
    Do you guys maintain some kind of list for trackers along with the passwords for those ?

I use firefox with the plugin "Lastpass" you can store all your passwords / sync em to other computers by logging in to lastpass, and then I have bookmarked all my trackers aswell.
    sigpic

Comment

I use KeePass, it's free and opensource. It allows you to keep a password protected and encrypted database of all your passwords.KeePass Password Safe

Comment

I write every pass on a piece of paper (Yeah I am for real :P)

Plus I usually just categorize them on Firefox and have enabled to save the passwords (not so safe but meh :P)

I specifically use FF Aurora for my torrenting habit (I have set it up to act differently from original FF & Nightly) :)
        :evil: HELLenic = Greek which came out of HELL :evil:

Comment

lol these suggestions aren't making my life easy

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Lol do you carry it around all the time ? :-o

Originally posted by HELLenic View Post
          I write every pass on a piece of paper (Yeah I am for real :P)

Plus I usually just categorize them on Firefox and have enabled to save the passwords (not so safe but meh :P)

I specifically use FF Aurora for my torrenting habit (I have set it up to act differently from original FF & Nightly) :)

Comment

+1 for keepass, with the database in my dropbox folder (and market as "favorite" on my android phone)!

Comment

Google this: Roboform

This my friend will make your life a lot easier!

Comment

Keepass with my database on my owncloud server.

Comment

Originally posted by vintageventure View Post
                  Lol do you carry it around all the time ? :-o
                  Yeah in fact I do hah :P
                  :evil: HELLenic = Greek which came out of HELL :evil:

Comment

I usually just tend to memorize them, I use sentences all smashed in to one with some numbers and punctuation in place of characters and it makes it a lot easier to remember and still be 16+ characters.

Comment

I use Firefox password manager with strong password master just in case

Comment

Lastpass is amazing. Makes my life so much easier.

Comment

memorized all 8 trackers I'm in, just type the first few letters in firefox address bar and the rest of the url autocompletes, then i hit enter. Passwords aren't saved but I don't logoff, so it remains signed in. Easiest method for me, but the bookmarks on toolbar is another efficent way too.

Comment

use my brain...
                            have few so remember few

Comment

Excel spreadsheet...

usernames stored in plain text...
                              passwords stored as some weird crypto babble which only I really have any hope of deciphering

I dont know why I go through such trouble... no one would ever want my passes.. but meh... must create the delusion of feeling powerful and important :)

Comment

Working...
                              X