Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you survive in a post apocalyptic world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you survive in a post apocalyptic world?

Would you be able to survive in a world that has been destroyed by nuclear war heads or zombies?

I think it really depends on the scenario. If it was just a major technilogical collapse, then probably yes. Unfortunately, the apocalypse is the end of the world, so I highly doubt anyone could survive that. Otherwise, it wouldn't really be the apocalypse, now would it? I mean, if it was the end of the world, how could anyone be there? That would pretty much mean that the world wasn't over.
    Last edited by tidog; August 20, 2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

If the world had been, as you said 'destroyed' then I guess no... as it would no longer 'exist' for us to survive in....

When it comes to things like nuclear war.... if the worlds covered in radiation I guess thats a no as well.. unless im one of the fortunate ones who gave everything I own for a place in one of those underground bunkers...

As for zombies... well perhaps.... maybe if the zombies only come out at night.... then I have time to grow food in the day and take it back to my strong hold at night where I hide in my bath tub with a shot gun and survive the night....

many.. many variable though...

I can barley survive in this pre apocalyptic world... so personally I wouldn't survive...

Comment

Originally posted by nertplor View Post
        If the world had been, as you said 'destroyed' then I guess no... as it would no longer 'exist' for us to survive in....

When it comes to things like nuclear war.... if the worlds covered in radiation I guess thats a no as well.. unless im one of the fortunate ones who gave everything I own for a place in one of those underground bunkers...

As for zombies... well perhaps.... maybe if the zombies only come out at night.... then I have time to grow food in the day and take it back to my strong hold at night where I hide in my bath tub with a shot gun and survive the night....

many.. many variable though...

I can barley survive in this pre apocalyptic world... so personally I wouldn't survive...
        That's an awesome idea for a movie, the main character could also have a pet dog? I think Will Smith would be perfect for the role :P

I guess it does depend on the scenario, there will be people who will survive nuclear war in underground bunkers and if it were zombies there could be a chance that civilization could recover..

Comment

I'm imagining something along the lines of the Zombieland movie. In that case i think i could survive, scrounging for food until i found a suitable location to set up long term camp.
          Spent 3 months essentially doing that last year, was a great adventure.

Comment

I watched to many apocalyptic movie to see how this goes

Comment

Working...
            X