Any magicians here on TI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any magicians here on TI?

Just wondered if there were any magicians here and if so, what kind of magic do you do? Where do you get your tricks from? What are your favourite ones?

Myself, I like card magic. I've just found a blog that lets you get free downloads (after going through a load of ad-based links, dlmagicblog if you're interested).

One of my favourite routines is this:

I'm no magician but since you posted a video, I just want to share some magic too:

Comment

The website you recommended sound interesting but I think it has been removed? Does it reveal how the color burn trick works? I want to know :p

I'm not really a magician but learnt a few card tricks after watching David Blaines street magic half a decade ago. It was pretty easy to learn some quite impressive tricks to people who didn't know card tricks. I liked the double lift to prepare some card tricks which would freak unsuspecting people out.

I learned the trick at 6 minutes really well and got quite nice reactions until someone who was also interested in card tricks revealed it was a simple double lift to everyone :p

Comment

Originally posted by MrGigu View Post
        The website you recommended sound interesting but I think it has been removed? Does it reveal how the color burn trick works? I want to know :p
        It's just the trailer for the trick. Not a reveal. You'd have to buy it to learn how it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by otis View Post
          Where do you get your tricks from?
          I once found a massive 'magic' torrent on the pirate bay...

full of books, videos, tricks etc etc

I played around with them for a while and still have the torrent hidden somewhere on one of my drives...

Comment

Originally posted by nertplor View Post
            I once found a massive 'magic' torrent on the pirate bay...

full of books, videos, tricks etc etc

I played around with them for a while and still have the torrent hidden somewhere on one of my drives...
            There's still a couple of huge magic torrents on there.

Comment

Vooohoo...Magic is awesome...Is there a site sharing good tricks like a blog or something?

Comment

There's still a couple of huge magic torrents on there.

join aom for all your magic needs

Comment

join aom for all your magic needs
                  I'd love to. But I have no idea where to even begin to try to get one. Do you know how to get in?
                  Last edited by otis; September 19, 2013, 03:51 AM.

Comment

I'd love to. But I have no idea where to even begin to try to get one. Do you know how to get in?
                    not a clue

Comment

i can make a pair of nickers disappear

Comment

i changed my username so could you erase my old name from the quote. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lurkinginthedark View Post
                          i changed my username so could you erase my old name from the quote. Thanks
                          Done for you.

Comment

does anyone have any insite on getting into any magic site these days? i can help out massively im sure...i have several tbs of magic and fast internet...please someone help ive been doing magic for 25+ years now...i want a good home

Comment

Originally posted by ststudios View Post
                              does anyone have any insite on getting into any magic site these days? i can help out massively im sure...i have several tbs of magic and fast internet...please someone help ive been doing magic for 25+ years now...i want a good home

ThePlace (which is a sister site of theVault) has a great magic section. Why? Well...chicks love magic!

As corny as it sounds, magic is a great way to bring strangers into conversation and if you are a pickup artist, its a great way to escalate physically without being "creepy."

If you can't get an invite to thePlace m second best suggestion would be BitSpyder.

Comment

Working...
                              X