Just wondering whats more important to you's

IGiver - a symbol that you gave back to the community
    sigpic

Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
    Cafe gblaze ghost6945
    Hyoksang
    pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
    WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
    and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

Comment

definitely iGiver, This is the best contribution you can give to T-I!

Comment

+3. Of course rep is good too, I tend to give rep if I like a GA enough, even if I am not taking part, but more often than not if I receive an invite I will give rep as well as an iGiver. I guess to the receiever, both are important, but I have to say, there is a certain amount of satisfaction you get when you receive an iGiver
        ​"I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?"

Comment

My opinion falls on the side of rep. iGivers are nice but rep has a real effect on what you can do with the forum.
          And last but not least here is a link to my favorite nUb tut: http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=237584

Comment

i also think rep is more important.

i give both when received an invite, and give rep whenever i like a post

Comment

I would choose reps over iGivers. As previously mentioned reps benefit your access level on the forum. However, you still need a few iGivers for some requirements in the giveaway forum. Really, both are useful.

Comment

why do T-I have iGiver and Rep ? Is it not possible to combine both into one ? That will eliminate discussion like this thread :)

Comment

Well don't I feel like a total n00b dumbarse... I didn't know about the rep part. I def's have to go and give some rep to the generous people who have given me invites. But how do I do it?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDooper View Post
                    Well don't I feel like a total n00b dumbarse... I didn't know about the rep part. I def's have to go and give some rep to the generous people who have given me invites. But how do I do it?
                    Click on the green thumbs up underneath there Avatar.

Comment

Thanks czmilos , thanks for the invite and help here - rep comes your way

Comment

I do like rep more, but I'm no begger for it lol, but hey it's not compulsory as the iGiver which is a bummer i guess, i wouldn't mind joining the other forums that need requirements ;)

Comment

Originally posted by tooms View Post
                          My opinion falls on the side of rep. iGivers are nice but rep has a real effect on what you can do with the forum.
                          So true, you can giveaway invites all day, but you need the rep for the progress.....

Comment

I like igiver better, like helping others get invites or bonuses or anything that helps out the rest of the community, although i also realize that a helpful post can mean a lot more than a giveaway! :)

Comment

I would be nice if when an iGiver is given, it also adds reps automatically so that the invite receiver doesn't have to give both separately. In any case, the rep is more important for moving up in rank and having a higher standing in the community and being able to access more exclusive parts of the forum.

It seems to me that the iGiver is more of a record keeping mechanism for safeguarding against double invites.

Comment

Working...
                              X